Enough zp back patting

nate

I dont know anything about Zeropaid so it doesnt really bother me, but you can always avoid reading those threads if need be nate... I think the ZP posts will probably stop now that things are sorted over there. :)

I don't see the harm in congrats to Janett or Hunter on becoming super mod at zp because they visit here too. But other than that I can do without it. I too am a member at zp and check in over there. I don't check zp to see what's happening here. For the latest in zp news......go to zp!

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

:D BeatKing is slowly becoming a force in the internet... ;) Watch out, there will be a great flood of members soon............ remember, BeatKing turns 6 months old tomorrow, April 22, 2004! :scratchin:

we tend to do a lot of congratulatory threads around here--birthdday, graduations, whatever is important to a particular member. Hunter made the Janet announcement--and I congratulated Hunter. these developments were more coincidental than anything else, but we would have congratulated them if it had been another site becvuase they are members and sometimes hang here..

i doubt you will see much more zp talk..other than the occassional reference by other members..even with janet and hunter, as they are equally involved with pctechtalk, and the focus here is music, related digital and filesharing news, politics and fun stuff

it's ok to mention zp here and there but let's not overdo it cause a lot of people here never been there and to tell you the truth... many of us are sick of it so let's all do like dude said and get on with our lives

peace

The focus here is music, related digital and filesharing news, politics and fun stuff

Agreed

Some of us have our roots from there and I do not have any bad feelings towards

ZP. There are some great people here and there and they will prosper well in the future. Especially with the recent changes over there. I haven't been on many boards but BeatKing seems destined to become the next best thing since sliced bread and I'm glad to be here.

Rob

ps Good thread Nate, I knew someone would mention it :good job:

nate, I truly did not post this to cause problems, and I will avoid any discussion about --------in any of my posts here from now on.

trust me--if i didn't like you, you'd know it by now (i'm not one dance around the issue)

i have nothing against zp per se, but i definitely like this site and its goals more than the perceived goals of zp, and would rather not see this site turn out they way they did

clearly stated intentions for a site are a great way to start, and save on trouble later

Edited by nate

nate I honestly do understand, and I do like this place a lot. Enough in fact to consider this a dead issue. Music discussion with me would probably be very boring for many folks, as tonight i was just sitting here listening to some Flatt & Scruggs. I will still be lurking though, as i will get a lot of ideas about new music to try.

nate I honestly do understand, and I do like this place a lot. Enough in fact to consider this a dead issue. Music discussion with me would probably be very boring for many folks, as tonight i was just sitting here listening to some Flatt & Scruggs. I will still be lurking though, as i will get a lot of ideas about new music to try.

lol--nate loves flatt and scruggs. on the contrary, hunter, i think you guys will probably have a lot to talk about. nate knows the country/folk area cold.

....... but let's not overdo it cause a lot of people here never been there and to tell you the truth...

I had never been to ZP until I saw and heard about the "great migration" that was taking place... I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed rummaging through all the old threads over there to watch the soap opera unwind... it quite entertaining ... thanks for the laughs :lol: ... there seem to be a few or one "character(s)" over there. I am sure it's not quite as funny to those of you that lived it... but for what it's worth, I appreciate the opportunity to take a peek at the chaos... glad that you guys mentioned it :D

You should check out the section on the ES5 Wars, Joeyz. Those were the fun days of full time cyber ass kicking. :lol:

I have to agree, Wolfie. Anybody that liked the recent garbage will love the es5 threads. btw you and joeyz should get out more. I am starting to wonder about your mental health. :)