nice site

janett999

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

I don't know what to say but thanks. It's very nice to hear positive comments about this site. I am working hard on getting the MIDI section worked out and lots of other extra features for this site. It is coming along but I have to balance working on this with college and crap so it's not coming as fast as I'd like it to.

4 days until the "official" opening :) I have to get something done by then! :D

Songs - or albums to download would be nice. ...Or are they too large to host?

Until a person could set up non-affiliated artists, the idea would be death. The site wouldn't be up a week before he was sued.

Yeah what he said... currently I am also on the lookout for independent artists to showcase, etc ... MP3.com style :)

Hey Beat

Nice Site. Good Luck I hope it goes well for you.

I'm also starting a band in my garage (lol) We have pretty much everything set up and we are ready to go. I was wondering once we get some tunes we can put them on your site to have people listen to them.

Thanks rainbowdemon and everyone else. Hopefully the host will get faster soon (My site is having this same problem) and we can have some fun.

Hey Beat

Nice Site. Good Luck I hope it goes well for you.

I'm also starting a band in my garage (lol) We have pretty much everything set up and we are ready to go. I was wondering once we get some tunes we can put them on your site to have people listen to them.

Sure yoda, It would be my pleasure. :D

Independant artist is exactly what I was thinking about.

I dont care about Britney Spears and shit, and if I did I would not need this site to get it. Get us to listen to stuff that dont get air time elsewhere and I will support you. I'm sure a lot of unsigned artist would be willing to advertise their music in places such as this. Setting up a Pay pal account would be nice as artist could get some benefits.

Maybe this could be a place to start careers!

ya we are getting there. Remember are band is a bunch of kids 14-15 years old. We are still learning. Just be patient :) I'm also looking into start my own record label. I have that business man kind of mind. Like using P2P to my advantage. It can really help independent artist.

• 3 months later...

It's great to be surrounded by fellow musicheads This is fun!

I'm really liking it here.

Already was given 3 musical recomendations... and they all panned out great.

*edit..I also wanted to say that the site navagation is great as well...first rate...even an idiot like me ...can find my around.

Mike :wacko:

• 1 month later...

this place has changed alot, ive said that before!

i like this site, ive not posted alot, but...

i do like reading some of the articles here, some of them have peeked my interest!

keep up the good work ppl, as i see this is going to be one of my favorite sites!

stay safe :)

Thanx, Janet, we appreciate it :D

By the way, I checked out your and Hunter's new site

http://www.pctechtalk.com

and its got a lot of useful information. Check it out folks!

Hunter and Janet are the creme de la creme of mods and the site is pack full

of great stuff for PC users...and this is coming from a Mac lover :o

Thanks a lot, and to go along with janet, this place is growing nicely. It really is becoming more interesting all the time, and that is why Im dropping in and viewing more often. I may not post that often, but I do really enjoy dropping in and seeing the variety of posts here. The whole crew here deserves a big thumbs up for a fine job.

Do you guys have a paragraph/write up that describes pctechtalk? I'd like to post something in the Beatking Recommends forum for our members and visitors.