Welcome new member Crazy Horse!

Kooperman

Thanx for the warm welcome from all my dear friends. Funny thing... I thought I had registered months ago and just realized I hadn't. #$@!$# Alzheimers!!! I'm going to have to adjust my meds again! #$%#$#$$@! :P

Well anyways Partytime!!! :jammintwo: :jammin: :Here's to you: :party: :drunk: :smokin:

And that's "freaking troll" to you Curtis!! :D

Edited by Crazy Horse

Howdy Crazy Horse! As an old timer here, I would like to welcome you!!! btw, I just registered about 10 minutes before you did! LOL I still have more seniority here than you do. 10 min is a lot sometimes......... :D

Yeah, look at this when you let notbob in, then even the wild indians start showing up, lol

j/k

Welcome my dear friend--I've have truly missed you! but I could no longer abide the bad vibes and acrimony back in the land of closed threads and banned regulars. I visited twice since I stopped posting over there and within minutes of flipping through the threads i would have to leave...

But now you are here, and that is a good thing. And you got 8 years coming up shortly--we'll have to throw A SEXY PARTY for you!!!

:strumma: :jammin: :horny: :jammin: :horny: :jammin: :horny: :strumma:

Howdy Rainbowdemon! I have missed several of you guys over at the ZP site. I am glad I have found you all over here. It seems that several of my favorites are over here. I have noticed that after I joined ZP, many people left. Was it me? or just my deodorant? Hope all is well back east.

I never had a prob at "the other site". I am not a "regular" so I missed most things. However, when I was there I noticed that several ppl I was interested in were no longer online. It seems that most of them are here. I am sure there are some good people at both sites. I am new here but I would be willing to bet that there are some exchanges (flaming) here as well. Underneath my bullet proof vest I wear flame retardant underwear. I sure like this site so far. Since I have met Rainbowdemon and Kooperman.....can it get any worse here??

btw Rainbowdemon, that avatar is a picture I took of my younger brother years ago. I didn't have a pic of myself and he looked better so I used his pic. He is a nice guy who's full name is PostalRedneck. I will tell him what you said about his pic....when he gets out of prison.......

CH, & to other friends i never did properly greet ... :rolleyes: ... just a hey and a hiya from me ... nice to see your familiar "faces" here ...

... and the band played on ... :relaxin:

post-15-1082162211.gif

Edited by reg