doheny blues fest

hey guys =) Doheny blues fest 06/4/004 ive been every year , very good 2 day fest right on the beach here in so cal, this year i know charlie musselwhite and john mayall will be there...also u can here the music from the campsite if you have to care of stuff....like food and and beer and so on =)

Sounds like a good time fun4fusion... not many campsites can offer that kind of music :D

Peter Green was at the local blues festival here a couple of years ago... I didnt know about it till after :(

Ahh, the Doheny blues fest..... Always a great time, good bands, and great food. I used to live in San Clemente just round the corner

Thanks for the info :good job:

Edited by MxRob

sure i have a digital camera, only2 megapixals but whats good about this fest is can walk right up front row , ill be happy to get some pics

we'll be waiting for the pics. Make sure you are in some of them :D

:good job:

• 1 month later...
hey guys =)  Doheny blues fest 06/4/004

Nice pics and followup - looks like it was a blast. What are the Dirty Brass Band like - they are new to me. (I assume that the date was moved?)

Heya Dude, the dirty dozen brass band is a new orleans jazz and funk all brass band, but this year looks like they added a guitar player, there is a tuba player also playing the bass lines a slide trombone to sax and a trumpet, verry good stuff, pretty ez to find too check em out!