Yo Gorphon, Wecome to Beatking

DudeAsInCool

heh. thanks ya'all. the site looks great too!

Hope you find time to post once or twice per quarter.

hehe...point taken! I will do my best your cheapness. and btw, happy birthday

Gorphon! You ol' dawg! How's it hanging, mofo?

Oh and welcome aboard, too!

hey ctc command, how ya been there man?

Ive been doing alright here man- just gonna start doing a frame off restoration on the '66 ford f-100 with a 390ci edsel edition. I thought you might get a kick out of that. other than that I havent been doing a whole hell of a lot. flying low dying slow.

and again, thanks again for the welcome ya'all.

Potato!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!

now now grab_grab... that is most certainly not in the spirit of this site and is a slight against the atmosphere trying to be established here. me thinks that if you continue along with this declaratory line you will rapidly find yourself... BANNED!

Well, isn't this one for the books? A guileless n00b calling for a highly respected senior member to be banned on only his 4th post! :lol:

Just FYI sonny, the only direction the beatking boot is likely to be aiming anytime soon is square in the vicinity of your ass.

alternatingFU

Just FYI sonny, the only direction the beatking boot is likely to be aiming anytime soon is square in the vicinity of your ass.

alternatingFU

lmao.... then I guess its a good thing that Im wearing my asbestos and lead lined ass armor isnt it? you know, what with all these flames and beatking boots around these parts!

lmao.... then I guess its a good thing that Im wearing my asbestos and lead lined ass armor isnt it? you know, what with all these flames and beatking boots around these parts!

well i guess we might let you off light this time.

welcome to beatking, girlphone! :good job:

Edited by grab_grab_the_haddock

Girlphone is awesome!

Welcome to a new forum sir... I hope I see many more of your posts here than the other place... Oh, wait (I dropped character)... I hope that useless fuckwits such as yourself keep your opinions to yourself and post infrequently.

:frog: