Yes - The Yes Album

liesabath

My first taste of the music of Yes was: Yours Is No Disgrace on this album.

This song gave me the goosebumps then and it still does now, in positive sense!

:rotfl:

Tracks:

1. Yours Is No Disgrace

2. The Clap

3. Starship Trooper: a. Life Seeker

b. Disillusion

c. Würm

4. I've Seen All Good People: a. Your Move

b. All Good People

5. A Venture

6. Perpetual Change

Members: Jon Anderson, Chris Squire, Steve Howe, Tony Kaye and Bill Bruford

For a review go to:

http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/cd/rev...d=42304&cf=1527

I've seen all good people turn their heads and say so satisfied 'I'm on my way' ...

Yes always give me goosebumps too... they have that quality in musical precision that makes all the hairs tingle on the back of your neck :D

Hmm...I liked this album when it first came out. Yes was one of the first classicallly-influenced bands in rock. Superb musicianship, good songwriting, and particularly good guitar work. I still remember the green-tinged record cover...

Yesology

who would have thought? this is a course offered at the university of south dakota,

as a matter of fact I recently read where the local college in my area is offering a course in classic rock.

Yesologists: Gary Lauer and Alan Farley

Yesology is a self-paced noncredit community education online course that provides the uninitiated new listener with a sturdy platform to explore the dynamic music of Yes while stimulating the interest of the already dedicated Yes fan. Yes is the most progressive and arguably the most talented rock band of all time and still going strong after 35 years with such hits as Roundabout and Owner Of A Lonely Heart along with awesome epics like Close To The Edge, Awaken, Gates of Delirium, Homeworld, and In The Presence Of. Their music combines the adventurous excitement of rock with a complex virtuosity befitting the great classics while communicating a vividly poetic, positive view of life. Emphasis is on all things Yes, including Yes band members, Yes history, Yes music, Yes concerts, Yes fans, Yes album cover art, and the positive Yes message. Click here to review the Yesology Course Outline.

http://www.csi.edu/ip/ce/yesology/

I recently go a copy of the remastered 3 cd set called "The Ultimate Yes".

It really is a great collection of there best work.

I have tried to get copies of all there work but this is still good to have as it's the best sound and cream of the crop tracks.

peace

I recently go a copy of the remastered 3 cd set called "The Ultimate Yes".

It really is a great collection of there best work.

I have tried to get copies of all there work but this is still good to have as it's the best sound and cream of the crop tracks.

peace

Me too.....all of the above