Let me Know

Prime

Let me know

Let me know when your done, let me know when your done with your fucked up son, this shit can get better we both can be together, your always depressed your always obsessed, up set girl I feel you, but lets go out for a meal or see seal, lets talked shit over lets talk about the wise solver, I cant take the late nights, the bad fights, girl I love you you’re the one who I look for strength through, look I know you love me to, and I understand we both got to see this shit through, I know this shit we didn’t plan, but life can do this, we just got to see through this, I know what you’ve been through having your dad die right by the side of you, and seeing your mum passing by just like a depressing lula by, always blaming herself for your dads death, and you know I’m always going to be there for you, even when I think your making a mistake to, please can you just see me, and stop dismissing me, I’m not a ghost but I do remember that night we watched the film caspa the friendly ghost, it was the first night we really connected, it was the first ever night that sex ever affected, and I will never forget it.

Chorusx1:

Let me know, let me know when your done with bull shit, call me up or just turn up, I don’t care what you think up, all I know is that I need you in life, without you I’m just another sheep walking with the same sight, look girl I don’t know where you are maybe somewhere far, or maybe close like by are local bar, but I’m going to keep writing these letters, and doing these calls, because without you I’m left without a cause , and I’ll go back to my bad old ways and that’s rebel without a cause, I remember the day you made me into a better man, is was back when both of are eyes was in the sand, when you had your own band, and I was with you on tour in that same old shitting van, those days keep me going, those days keep me growing, I wish you could be with me, we would both walk by the sea, but maybe its just not ment to be, so I guess fuck me !!

Everyday I keep thinking of you, you’ve never lost my mind its like I’m automatically hypnotized, I don’t know where you been, what you’ve seen, maybe you’ve found a different scene, maybe you’ve started a different family without me, if so I don’t want to know, I just hope you in a good place not like soho, I’m just keep giving these letters to your friend, hoping that she will send, at nights I think of the worst, how you might have gone back to your ex, I hope you have more self respect, I also think of you killing your self, see I cant deal with this world by my self, I need you to be with me, it’s the only thing that sets me free, look girl come back to me, we will live like will and grace, you’ll see, I cant see my live any good without you, my life is going to be like a sad tune, something lost in me, like a child stuck in some forestry, doesn’t know where to go cus it all looks the same, without having the map to guild down the right lane, you’re the map of my life, my one and only central sight, my guiding light, my everyday fight, and my only life.

Chorusx1:

Let me know, let me know when your done with bull shit, call me up or just turn up, I don’t care what you think up, all I know is that I need you in life, without you I’m just another sheep walking with the same sight, look girl I don’t know where you are maybe somewhere far, or maybe close like by are local bar, but I’m going to keep writing these letters, and doing these calls, because without you I’m left without a cause , and I’ll go back to my bad old ways and that’s rebel without a cause, I remember the day you made me into a better man, is was back when both of are eyes was in the sand, when you had your own band, and I was with you on tour in that same old shitting van, those days keep me going, those days keep me growing, I wish you could be with me, we would both walk by the sea, but maybe its just not ment to be, so I guess fuck me !!

Come back girl, I’m losing you come to me and see me through, I don’t know where you are but you must have gone far, you’ve stopped seeing your mum, and your friend who I sent the letters, and mean while your mum isn’t getting any betters, come back to me it will be like nothing ever happened you will see, I will hold nothing to you, not even when you didn’t see your mum, when she was on a suicidal rant, but she came through, she wants to see you, just to hold you to kiss you, stop depriving a mother of her one and only lasted love, when she soon going to be beyond the up and above, I wish you be hearing this, how I still do miss, still to this day I’ve still been faithful, this down to the grace I’ve up holded through, through mind of matter, but this shit doesn’t even matter, because without you, I’m just another man who, who walks day by day, night by night, and thinks of the next after life, I hope there is one so I will see you again, if not my only wish is to see you again, just one last time to hear you speak of the brothers grim, well I guess this is the end girl, take it or leave it, my only ask is just to not open it up and then deceive it

It's long, but well-written. I imagine you have a rap in mind and that you are going to read it very fast. Have you thought of recording it and seeing how it plays?

[quote name='DudeAsInCool' date='13 February 2011 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1297639314' post='192675']
It's long, but well-written. I imagine you have a rap in mind and that you are going to read it very fast. Have you thought of recording it and seeing how it plays?
[/quote]
yeh for sure man, im going to record loads of stuff soon already made an album working on another one