Black Eyed Peas Super Bowl show

The annual Super Bowl is the most viewed TV program in the United States and has a potential viewing audience of over a billion people.

The group's hits, including "Let's Get it Started," "I Gotta Feeling" and "Boom Boom Pow" are staples of sports teams and stadiums around the world, and while Fergie would not reveal which of their hits they would play Sunday she did promise their performance would be packed with energy.

....and you can read about it [url="http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110204/music_nm/us_blackeyedpeas;_ylt=Apia0.Sg2a.cyVZixEEAPS.VEhkF;_ylu=X3oDMTJuZDgwMzI4BGFzc2V0A25tLzIwMTEwMjA0L3VzX2JsYWNrZXllZHBlYXMEcG9zAzE0BHNlYwN5bl9wYWdpbmF0ZV9zdW1tYXJ5X2xpc3QEc2xrA2JsYWNrZXllZHBlYQ--"]here.[/url]

I'm not much of a sports fan and I probably won't watch the game. How about you???

Black Eyed Peas put on an electrifying show and I have no doubts that this one will also be exciting to watch.

I am definitely going to watch the Super Bowl tomorrow with a party to go along with it! I'm hoping that the Packers upset the Steelers.

They travel in a huge entourage. I partied in the same bar with them last year - they were a lot of fun, but I can't stand their music [img]http://www.beatking.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

Their music is fun in my opinion... it's a middle ground between the harder house/electro and our pop here in the USA (which I must say, the gap is growing closer... and you can hear a lot more house influence right now and I love it!)

I'm out here in Houston and when they had the Super Bowl out here a few years ago it was fun. I agree with 'hearing about the Super Bowl' part because there was always something in the newscasts and radio about it. lol

They'll be back... I need to go to the new stadium though... GO COWBOYS!

NPR recently interviewed Will I Am on his hitmaking prowess. Listen to the show [url="http://www.npr.org/blogs/therecord/2010/12/18/132147270/will-i-am-is-the-hit-making-machine"]HERE[/url]

What made it so bad here was the non-stop coverage every newscast about all the problems the weather was causing for the Super Bowl. Here's Suzy with a report on the problems Super Bowl fans are having trying to get to Dallas. Here's Bob with a report on the problems Super Bowl fans are having trying to get around once they get to Dallas. Here's Jack with a report on the problems Super Bowl fans are having with the shuttle buses. Here's Frank with a report on the problems Super Bowl fans are having at the airport in Dallas. Here's Linda Lovelace with a report on the problems Super Bowl fans are having trying to find hookers in Dallas. Here's Dan with a report on the collapse of the tents where Super Bowl fans were supposed to attend an autograph session and meet the players, hookers, gypsies, tramps and thieves. Coming up in our next newscast will be an in-depth story on how the Super Bowl fans like walking around in the snow looking for a dope deal. There will also be a video survey on which team's fans eat more hot dogs. Tomorrow we will find out which players wear 2 pair of socks in cold weather and which ones only wear one pair. You are sure to be shocked at which ones are such pansies that they wear 2 pair.

I hope tonight the cold and freezing rain return with a vengeance and that by 10 in the morning the Dallas area is declared a federal disaster area and is under 4 inches of ice with a high temperature of (insert cold ass number here) and a 40mph north wind. Welcome to Texas Super Bowl fans!! Now take yo frostbit butt home! :lol:

[img]http://www.beatking.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/mercy.gif[/img]

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="425" height="344" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ypmfmTKoedk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="425" height="344" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OSnljKzGWd0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think if I was there live it would have been a cool show... but the mic cutting out to the "V" lights being out (on LOVE) ... to the bad concert voices made this performance just okay in my book. I don't think it was a snoozer or horrible like some people because I love their music.