BeatKing: Breaking Towards Top in Alexa Rankings

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

I am proud and excited to announce that today, after being listed on Alexa.com for around 2 months, we have broken the top 50,000 sites for Traffic Rank, the top 150,000 sites for Reach Rank, and the top 20,000 sites for Page Views Rank!

:read this:The PROOF:read this:

I just wish to say a huge THANK YOU to all the members who have made this possible and I wish for you all to continue to build this community to be tailored to you all. I love every member as much as the next and with continued effort and strength, we will strive to be the best and be the source for music and entertainment news, as well as the place for everyone to talk about music in a friendly community-type environment.

Congratulations to you all, this is your win as well!

:jammintwo: :jammin: :scratchin: :strumma: :singin: :thumpin:

Cool!

Let's keep this Beatking party rollin' forever!!

:jammintwo: :jammin: :relaxin: :scratchin: :change note: :change note: :change note: :strumma: :dudeasincool: :smokin: :righteousdude: :rightonman: :soulsista: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :shut up: :good job: :bow: yepFU

I think things are really looking up for BK because of the young and active people coming over here. For quite a while we skewed a bit old, but that's changing for the better now. Now us old guys can relax a bit and let the new wave roll through!

Yeah but we can't forget about the older genre's of music. My mom made me listen to it in the car and today, because of that, I love many varieties of music and have more of an open mind, so even the older members are valued just as much as our younger members. :D At BeatKing, we don't discriminate due to age, sex, sexual preference, ethicity, color, etc. :D

Wow! That's great news! This is an excellent site, and the spirit in which it was founded will only help it to grow. :good job:

I haven't had much time to come by as I would like. School is a huge timesuck, lol

I am helping to keep to keep the BeatKing room on Soulseek open though...that set a record of sorts the other day too I hear. All good stuff!

lol good one moonman ... beatfactory.tk ... ahhh the memories... hey I still have some free midi's and mp3's there... I don't remember what they are but they're there i believe.

Still in the top 100,000 today, and top 40,000 for page views for yesterday....

I can tell you one thing though, our 1 wk and 3 mo averages will continue to steadily climb...

Yaaayy!!! That's so great! It's good to know that good things in this world can prosper. This board is full of great people... I don't see why someone wouldn't want to come back time after time.

Yaaayy!!! That's so great! It's good to know that good things in this world can prosper. This board is full of great people... I don't see why someone wouldn't want to come back time after time.

You're right, potato. The key quality here that members appreciate is respect. They don't necessarily get that from some other places they may have been, and in particular from another site's one-boy power structure. If a member here posts items that the management doesn't agree with, you'll never see posts and threads disappearing all over the place. I think that respect will be returned by the members too...a pleasant environment doesn't produce the amount of strife that some places seem to swim in.

congratulations beatking, I hope the site continues to carry the varied forums, although I originally signed on for the music forum, I found it's a great place to get news and all kinds of info, good deal! thanks to everyone that posts all those great links. :) and I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to "google bot", guess he has his uses <_>

the googlebot is there . It's always there if you register at that search engine. It's just invisible. No site can survive without google. We are just being honest enough to tell you...

:)

YAY beatking!

i think we should all hold hands and have an orgasm together
:lol: