Up or Down

Prime

Up or down.

I was thrown out, cast out, until I puked and then I passed out, then society recognised me, recognised me of someone who I really wanted to be, when I was at school I told people that I loved rap, and what they came out with was complete crap, called me a wona be nigger, the word was a wigger, back then it was true, I loved to act hard and put on the trackies and have a go at the pakies, but then I looked at my self in the mirror, and decided this wasn’t me, all this was, was the image of my self pitty, and then I saw cage, on you tube this was a turning point in my life, this inspired me, to come like Chris but not take the piss, before I was wearing trackies and nike hoodies, and not being me, this was the visual image of my stupidity, but it was more then this, I would act out a guy, who lived in a shit area saying that I went back to my counsel area, the truth was I lives in a big house in bewdly, with every available opportunity, that was open to me, but I was a confused kid, miss lead by the media, instead of leading my own life and doing what I want, but then it hit me that I would properly get a warrant, so I quit of this shit, and stopped being a fucking dick.

Chorus:x1
Up or down can be pretty pronoun, I just heard a sound of a woman crying and she was dying I couldn’t do shit because back then I was kind of a dick, her sound filled my head with all sorts of sounds, today I feel ashamed of being part of the uk, because its all part of being gay, people aren’t nice today, and this is all down to not being fearless of something which people would call a cool proto-j, last night I was at a bar, and someone walked in with a huge metal bar, everyone started screaming and you could see that this was pleasing, this guy had no love just hate, this guy next to me is just starting to masturbate, he’s fucking nervous, and all I can do is whisper and say, don’t worry he’ll be out soon he’s not doing this for a purpose.

I created a way, either up or down, but then instead I came up with a another idea, its called the right way round, I did this, because having up or down to decide with, properly make you, lie or die, and then all you end up with, is learning how to survive, I feel like my life was always a mistake, being the forth child, justifies this to me, how else did I end up with this laptop, in my hands writing this shit down, I don’t believe this was the act of what people call, destiny, this is what, the faith of people say, but they can’t even learn how to not over stay, and then not even pay, then it is left to someone else to pick up the pieces, leaving them, with no money, on the street, not even being able to get something to eat, this is caused by the parasites of today, in society, which take and take, and not give anything back, not given a few penny’s to the economy, and they wonder why the kitty, is all out of the pounds, because they weigh over 700 hundred pounds, just sitting on the ass, eating up the pounds in pizza and ice cream, and not leading towards something worth while, living the descuting pile, cigarettes, booze, and then they ask why, they loose, these people will be the first to complain, why they haven’t got paid, because they need this to get laid, because they have just weathered away, in there god for sakin plot, slowly decomposing, which it learning how to rot, not even, Susan Boyale, with look at these people, because to her, she is a goddess, something, of what, something of a purpose, these people have no purpose, all they do is just curse, on the people that make something of there life, and don’t turn into some worm, like creature, like a lice so I keep, saying to my self, up or down, nah I think I will go the right way round.

Up or down can be pretty pronoun, I just heard a sound of a woman crying and she was dying I couldn’t do shit because back then I was kind of a dick, her sound filled my head with all sorts of sounds, today I feel ashamed of being part of the uk, because its all part of being gay, people aren’t nice today, and this is all down to not being fearless of something which people would call a cool proto-j, last night I was at a bar, and someone walked in with a huge metal bar, everyone started screaming and you could see that this was pleasing, this guy had no love just hate, this guy next to me is just starting to masturbate, he’s fucking nervous, and all I can do is whisper and say, don’t worry he’ll be out soon he’s not doing this for a purpose.

Living by up or down can leave you on the street to go no where now, just sitting on the side of a street with people passing you by giving you penny’s for you eventually to get something to eat, today I hate it how people judge on the first appearance, and they don’t even no your quotable experience if more people would just look in the mirror then this would be solved and everything would be clear, but no ones going to do that because today its considered to be queer, today people judge on first acts but they don’t know this is just a nervous splat, and this is a fact, and its true once you’ve got a reputation it can never be taken, it sticks on the worst occasions like when I was taking to a crocation, and then in a few years I find out that he’s just had a cremation, and there’s no more seats at the service when I get their because they’ve all been taken, and now I feel weird and out of place I feel like a new race, people slowly turning there heads around trying not even to make a sound, its like they feel proud, I’m done with this, this is complete piss all these people consider them self’s equal, equal to the way that they all are melting like tre-cal, and once its sets they are all going to be in a internal rest.

People that judge other people are just self conscious and nervous, they feel like they have to throw and spike at someone to have a purpose, back when I was young I got judged, judged till the point when I was considered a mug, I told people that I was into rap, and then after a few weeks they came out with back stabbing crap, and as anyone knows with rap comes the culture, drugs and violence this with no silence, this culture is like a vulture on your shoulder like a boulder, its heavy but you have to be steady, and be ready for the up coming praying premise, the Muslims will be arguing to enforce there Shari laws, but this is only one part of their cause, we to find a way to put this on a pause, but look when I’m taking these words I do not hate all Muslims, just the extremist ones who are trying to stop all the westernised normal fun, like I’m taking about all the shit with a Muslim man saying to a white girl cover up more, this is not right and people just don’t take notice of it like its out of sight, well I’m aiming this shit at the whites be proud of who you are and your colour, and don’t go looking for another, but respect all races and don’t treat them like the second places, everyone in the world is entitled to there rights, and not sentenced to an internal fight, in your life just take and give advice, and always be nice don’t give it comes back like ice, you no that you have done the right, so this conclusion don’t look for a up or down because they will both lead you down a road to which at the end is an explode, just look for the right way round, its not easy but a life is long time and if you find it, it will be all fine, and if not just head down the prime time which is the revolutionary sign.