Dark Matter

Prime

Dark Matter.

I was miss lead, miss fed the wrong shit, until I went to bed, what I was fed, was the dark matter, the dark matter was like batter going into my arteries and then eventually they all separated just took different parties, back in the days when my parents argued, I use to cry my eyes out up in my room and waste away all my gloom, I blamed my self for what they both were doing to them self’s, I just didn’t understand because my eyes were always in sand, I could never see the whole picture of life and this is why after my 17th birthday I wanted to take my life, there was nothing in my life worth fighting for, I saw the news everyday it always had nothing good to say, and if it was good, it was always completely gay, every day for a year I felt the dark matter, and this was leading my head to shatter, I was shaking with fear in a corner covered in my own sick and shit, day after goes day after I can’t eat, not even a tinny bit of meat, I’m running out of protein, I’m living on thoughts in my head, and a tinny bit of bread and on weekends, I give my self head, I’m able to do this because my ribs are broken, its like their sponges without been soaked, they just snap, just like a medium sized stick balanced on the insides of a top hat, all I’ve got now is the dark matter inside of me, which is slowly taking my soul far away from me, as I look back on who I used to be, it gives me hope of not getting scared of myself, me!!!!

Chorus:x1

I’m starting up the rotting, my mind is thinking about the plotting, I can feel this shit on me its eating up my flesh slowly, its starting to whisper in my ear this shit is the best, as I’m on the floor, I think that I’ll never ever again get , to fuck a horr, as I get up trying not to throw up, I get my lovers picture, I’m thinking of all the times I use to stick it to her, but now she’s dead laying on a bed, in her mouth she’s got choked with bloody bread, the dark matter was to quick, and she didn’t even have one last go at my dick, I starting having the seizers, all I want is some one to cut open my head and take away all the fears, I’m scared of my own shadow, its coming to eat me is starting to creep me, I start to defecate the pri-mate which I just ate, while I’m doing this shit I start to masturbate.

As I think back of everything that I’ve scene in the world, it all feeds on the dark matter and then it all doesn’t matter, because most of us knows its all going to splatter, as I’m in this limbo world I’m thinking of my brother, and then I think why people have to out cast each other, because what does hating do all it does is explain the truth, the truth that the normal of society is all about the beating, as I’m getting some love out of the thoughts in affection, the dark matter comes back like an infection, the dark matter is responsible for all the killings in the world and all the over sized billings, look at wall street today from the recession, its just on empty building with a huge ceiling, I can feel in the air its completely bare just a lot of crushed hopes and dreams, which explains all the screams I hear them at night, it feels like a knife right in the back, and then I see now people in these neighbour hoods take crack because there’s nothing to live for, when they all get treated like rats, the way I’m getting out of this is taking pro-sack, I feel the dark matter again, I don’t know if I’m coping I feel like the all the innocent kids being abused and falsely accused, and suffering under paedophilic behaviour, if I could find the fuckers I would find all there mothers and rape them to till I forced them to say that I was there brothers.

Chorus:x1

I’m starting up the rotting, my mind is thinking about the plotting, I can feel this shit on me its eating up my flesh slowly, its starting to whisper in my ear this shit is the best, as I’m on the floor, I think that I’ll never ever again get , to fuck a horr, as I get up trying not to throw up, I get my lovers picture, I’m thinking of all the times I use to stick it to her, but now she’s dead laying on a bed, in her mouth she’s got choked with bloody bread, the dark matter was to quick, and she didn’t even have one last go at my dick, I starting having the seizers, all I want is some one to cut open my head and take away all the fears, I’m scared of my own shadow, its coming to eat me is starting to creep me, I start to defecate the pri-mate which I just ate, while I’m doing this shit I start to masturbate.

I’m thinking of ending it now, just cutting wrists because I can’t take much more of this shit, everything that I see with my two eyes I despise its like everyone in the world is hypnotised, I see the hopeless people on the street with nothing to eat, and I think why would a all loving god let this shit happen, its like he’s gone and doesn’t think as the world as a compassion in my life I’ve been called weird and crazy, I’ve also been called lazy I’m done with being judged, and anyone that comes in my way I’m sending them up and above, the dark matter is getting closer to my brain and bit by bit I’m going insane, when the dark matter is fully in power I wont have anything that I can’t devour its going to be like in the sea like Poseidon is taking over me, and this when I realised that my second side was prime and that I’ve only got a minimal about of time till my body goes into the vines, and gets torn limb form limb and then in hell I find them in a bin, and people may think I sin when I spit my lyrics but this is just my way of staying away from the corrupted pricks and then finding my way into picking up sticks, its sort of like Necro said if he wasn’t in hip-hop he would be in jail, and he properly wouldn’t get bail because from his lyrics they are hard for the frail, people ask me why do you like this dark sort of music, and I always tell them I just like it, it makes me feel good and that’s why I by it, by now my body is taken by the dark matter and everything is just left to shatter, and none of this is a matter, because I’ve just seen someone walk in the direction of the dark matter and then I’m having Christmas dinner and my mum serves his head on a platter, they’ve stressed him up like a pig he’s got an apple close to his head, and my mum says come on eat up, and when she’s saying this I try not to throw up, everyone has gone insane, apart from me and this 10 year old kid shane, we both don’t want to run because we both know that we will get caught and put inside a bun, I need to get out and I can’t even shout, so I guess I’m going to choke my self with grout.

a darker one of the songs i've put up, part of my other album Two faced