Big MC

Prime

Look at me I’m a big mc, I’ve got ma hat on and I’m fucking your mummy, but every time she comes onto me, I say fuck off and go back to Leeds but it hard cus when she try's to come on to me, I’ve just come out of jail and I need a bail, plus she’s always got the dosh because shes a proper slag o my god she’s bosh, so what we do is we go down to the room she goes into the bathroom, I go into the bedroom, while shes washing her shit I’m trying to think how I’m going to slip out of this shit all I wanted was the dosh but know I’ve gota go wiv the full bank, and by that means I mean have a wank and then have the full on sex which is like fucking t-rex, so we both get into the bed she goes head first aiming for the worst, suddenly i feel ma dick turning into a prick stick, she’s rubbing that shit side ways and high ways even shit that I never learnt and my brother was a bi-ways.

Chorus:x1

Why am I in this shit? I should quit this shit, other wise I’ll get a stitch in my dick I’ll have to keep it away from the those skets and say get the fuck back tell them to go and see alex becks !!!!!! See this kid becks, he’ll do shit for even pecks, he would fuck anything, even if it was raised from the master of Satan I’m sick of these slags, I wish I could put a bag over their heads, and just get my dick out and then they would give me head, but now days even slags need what they call manners, sorry manners, what is manners ?? Posh guy: manners are what makith man, didn’t your parents ever teach u ? nah way they were always getting laid, and I found out at 11 that’s how they got paid, posh guy: you or a little peasant, properly never even shot a fesent? Nah I’m not posh m8, but I don’t want to spread any hate, but ive done my fair bit of shooting, but shooting that is serious and not what you would want to do, it would properly make you want to take a poo, posh guy: well this really is fowl language, didn’t you ever go to school? Nah bruv didn’t have time for that shit always about fucking the black bitch, school I went for a bit but then I got expelled for taking a piss in class, posh guy: well that’s disgusting, yeh I was young, and what can I say I grew up in brum, no one can blame me because no one has any thing to blame from me, I wasn’t that bad when I was young, I knew a few guys who back in the day raped a girl in my class’s mum, I could never say shit to her, because what would I say, it would go like this “ hey, some of ma mates just raped your mum may, how to you feel about it, heck are you ok ?”

So then its my turn put ma head down closing my eyes hoping not to see what I would call a bush, and then in ma head I think of George bush, this is not good ma dicks gone down and everything has gone upside down suddenly she’s flipped me over looking at me saying he’s gone down, let me give him a try maybe he'll buy, so i look at her no no no no he’s tired he’s needs a rest to act his best and for further interest this is no way sex this is like fucking Susan Boyle all she’s going to do this crush you and mush you, put you into a hole till u get old and then one last time bring you out when you've got grey hair and your a fucking spare when you’ve got nothing in yr life and now you’ve got a hideous strife, this is what this is like, so she finally gets up looking like she’s just woken up looking at me like she’s just gone through pregnancy, well its not my fault I say that you fuck like a girl that’s just come out of the loony way, so by this time she’s red in face looking like hot ash has just swarmed all over her face, she pulls me out of the bed fuck I land on ma head ! she’s laughing like a fucking retard which has just found faeces and putting it under his mothers favourite thesis, well now I’m pissed no fat bitch is going to laugh at me while I’ve got ma head on the floor and I’m representing the under dogs of the raw,

Chorus:x1

Why am I in this shit? I should quit this shit, other wise I’ll get a stitch in my dick I’ll have to keep it away from the those skets and say get the fuck back tell them to go and see alex becks !!!!!! See this kid becks, he’ll do shit for even pecks, he would fuck anything, even if it was raised from the master of Satan I’m sick of these slags, I wish I could put a bag over their heads, and just get my dick out and then they would give me head, but now days even slags need what they call manners, sorry manners, what is manners ?? Posh guy: manners are what makith man, didn’t your parents ever teach u ? nah way they were always getting laid, and I found out at 11 that’s how they got paid, posh guy: you or a little peasant, properly never even shot a fesent? Nah I’m not posh m8, but I don’t want to spread any hate, but ive done my fair bit of shooting, but shooting that is serious and not what you would want to do, it would properly make you want to take a poo, posh guy: well this really is fowl language, didn’t you ever go to school? Nah bruv didn’t have time for that shit always about fucking the black bitch, school I went for a bit but then I got expelled for taking a piss in class, posh guy: well that’s disgusting, yeh I was young, and what can I say I grew up in brum, no one can blame me because no one has any thing to blame from me, I wasn’t that bad when I was young, I knew a few guys who back in the day raped a girl in my class’s mum, I could never say shit to her, because what would I say, it would go like this “ hey, some of ma mates just raped your mum may, how to you feel about it, heck are you ok ?”

So I walk out having a shout cursing and putting evil shit into ma head which puts on the hard man, but this shit is even worse I lost a hard on, but then again it was over a fat bitch so its not that bad because she was a slag, she must of had all types of cock, black brown, yellow and all types of the rainbow, so as I’m walking down the street I’m looking both sides like I’m hypnotised. and as walk into ma flat I’m thinking back where was ma head, this was all for the dosh and none for the mosh and as I go to bed I’m thinking in ma head leave the dosh and go for the prime mosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is part of my album Education for Retards

Edited by Prime