Political Corruption

Prime

Political Corruption.

Look at everyone, there all down everyone is seeing the bad side of Gordon brown, so now we’ve got two new men, sitting in their den planning stuff, so they can rip us up, the first man is called David Cameron, he represents the posh cus he is like one of the old tosh, he brings his family on to his stand, so he can show everyone that he is not a back stand, he dresses like a run down tax collector, like the story of Zacchaeus but the different’s is he’s not going to change his ways, and take away the pains, the second man is called nick clegg, he looks like a peg, but I guess its no worry cus he’s got plenty of body, both of these men, have policies which cover up hypocrisies, but I hate this, I warn people of the fact that every politician is trying to put everyone, into a prison, and take away their , money and leave them on the street, like a honey, but they don’t listen, because they hate the fact that theirs Patriotism

Chorusx1:

Politics is nearly dead its about to loose its head, all around world its said to be the savour of all what is in favour we don’t need it, heck I just saw some one pee on it, this is why I said its about to be dead, and then its going to be the exemplar of a low budget movie, just like drop dead fred.

People aren’t loving any more, since the world war, where you had music singers like vera lynn, which brought in the lovingness of the sing, I wish I could have been, born in the 50’s I would have showed another side of things to people, things that people would understand and not, down grade, and then put it into a hypocritical mode of a way, all people today are interested in today is money, and woman, but what people don’t know, is that this is going to lead, to Satanism, because, things that are controlling your mind, you have to assume that this is going to be a part of the devils ways, the devil is like bill ruccio, of the skinheads recruiting the young, just like Adolf Hitler did, because he was a fucking sprung, why carnt this world just get rid of the hate, and then start anticipating of the goods which our world, is going to need to still stand on god’s right knee, I say knee, cus slower and slower god has, given up on us, and now we are slowly going to be on the floor, and when this happens its all over, and nothing is going to be a compassion , but what am I saying, I don’t believe in god, he’s a fucking idea, created to start fear within people, so people didn’t have full satisfaction, of there compassion, god is like a marriage, you can say it will be fine but at the end of the day, its going to be like the burning of hay, nothing will be left, like after you’ve just had sex, and every day everything stays the same old way, its like being stuck in an internal fuck, you don’t have any energy left but you still have to go on so people don’t turn around and say you are wrong.

Chorusx1:

Politics is nearly dead its about to loose its head, all around world its said to be the savour of all what is in favour we don’t need it, heck I just saw some one pee on it, this is why I said its about to be dead, and then its going to be the exemplar of a low budget movie, just like drop dead fred.

I look at every political name in the book and there all fucking look like a crook, going to rob you and then eventually prod you in leaving the country so they can keep all the fucking money, and now ive just come to the conclusion that every politician is lead by corruption and it will never change in the world because people are greedy and don’t take notice of the needy, so I say fuck politicians and leave them with no love and then send them up and above!!!!!!!!!!!

This is part of my album Education for retards

Edited by Prime