Day after tommorow

Prime

Day after tomorrow.

I walk up in the morning, seeing the sunset its like warmth from within, and it takes away my sins, I’ve done a lot of shit, in my life, killed, cursed and its never pulled off, its just fucked me off, killing and cursing is just the way of self preventing, shit that you would done to your self, but why do people have to do it to innocent people, when the world is trying to show loving and care, in patriotism, I don’t know how to help people any more, they just don’t listen, because their self orientated, in their little prison, people are just boxing them self’s out, not caring who got shot, the other day on the primary plot, how is this world going to survive, when everyone is thinking when is it the best time to drive, this is taking the visions and the scars, which people did ages ago, no-body, looks back on history and says why don’t we make that an opitimy.

Chorusx1:

I’m a changed man a saved man until it was to late and I raped my perfect pri-mate, and then all the hate would come the word of the perfect fate, this fate is about to become the worlds end, all it has to do is go round the right bends, I would call this the apocalypse the final synopsis the day of judgement and final day of the corruptment, I’ve got sick of this, in my mind ive taken a piss on this !!!, the world needs a new thinking instead of being always sinking, the worlds got to move people in the right direction instead of turning people away of help and saying go and live on your pension.

People just keep doing the same old shit, being a complete bitch, look at the skinheads of America, they are trying to get rid of all immigrants, that they despise, but what they don’t know is that they need them, for the economy to rise, all these skinheads don’t, think of the future, all their thinking about, is how their going to shoot ya, and of course you’ve got the black panthers, who are equally as bad, all their trying to do, is get the whites out of the usa, so they can call it their proto j, but this will never work, because if both sides keep doing the shit that their doing all its going to is end up into a figure of eight, which is slowly turning into the symbol of hate, as I look back at the world in history, from the old western, up to 50’s its been the same old shit, killing and betrayal, which has lead to the fail, and now we are in the same old boat, waiting for the goat which represents the devil, to take away the pains, and leave us with the tail,
Chorusx1:

I’m a changed man a saved man until it was to late and I raped my perfect pri-mate, and then all the hate would come the word of the perfect fate, this fate is about to become the worlds end, all it has to do is go round the right bends, I would call this the apocalypse the final synopsis the day of judgement and final day of the corruptment, I’ve got sick of this, in my mind ive taken a piss on this !!!, the world needs a new thinking instead of being always sinking, the worlds got to move people in the right direction instead of turning people away of help and saying go and live on your pension.

I wish Jesus could have accepted, that bread and water, so now we would be living in paradise, with my wife on my right hand side, but he choose, the hot sun and the sand, and now we are living, like the talaban, guns fear, and now everything is clear that this world is going to disappear, into the mist, this is the day after tomorrow.

Chorusx1:

This is part of my album Education for retards

Edited by Prime