The Ending

Prime

The Ending.

Why are we so controlled today, why are we manipulated into the newest superior ornament today, is it temptation or is it just jealousy for one to know that some one else is playing or having something that we do not or the ornament of desire, and why is it when we do have this ornament of desire we do not feel the need to have satisfaction for ever with this one ornament, for us to have the permanent satisfaction we have to have the continued magnetic pull towards the ornament of are desires, what I see when people have or want these ornaments is pure evil within them, how ever this evil does not appear without the barrier of happiness, the happiness in this case would be the stopping of a human to not have their ornament, thus the ending is near for every living soul or complex person, I see this because I see us like sheep following getting pushed into a fence of controversy and it is this controversy that slowly corrodes away at souls making them into a drop of blood on a canvas slowly leaving a detailed line of red, and it is this red in which it leaves the nutrients of the ending and these nutrients are anticipating for the fate of bacteria to spread within the red like the demons of Pandora’s box ready to push the lid off and spread the evil, of hatred, rape, paedophilic, behaviour too the world and all that is going to be left in this distinctive red line is hope, the one thing that the demons could not take over or destroy, this day is near and slowly closing in like a door getting pushed closed, just looking for that wind to be finally closed, the door is nearly closed and when the wind comes it is the day of the ending , so the end is near be comfortable be happy but the end is near.

2012 is where it all ends, be youself dont follow a trend, or contend with others n hang with false friends, kick back n blaze a blend of spices, do u realy want people to dice with, live for a buzz, i mean a thrill, fuck the white n the pill, stay relaxed an chill, rep your fam till the earth stands still
were all fam but we aint related, 2013 we'll all be outdated, fixated on frontin n getin highrated, i aint gonna debate it, stay true to fam, i know u can relate it, speak ur mind or spray it, doesnt matter, cuz if its true ill rate it, fuck the people that dont understand and hate it, if its real talk trust it aint shit
look im going on a mad one, u say u got bars for days, ur bars are long gone, u spit about how killed man then ur long gone, its all boring ill call it long, i aint sayin u didnt do it, its just wrong, how u killed a man or that ting tong, chill just hit the bong, if aint ur thing just role a fat one
ill come through n shout wa'gwarn, ring the alarm, ill have u skankin so hard ull dislocate ur arm, so what, i got the same garms, i work bare hard, like a farmer on farms, trust me, ma brain aint ever gonna empty, enough of white ive done plenty, put it away u aint gonna tempt me, im doing ma own ting call it solo far from anyones flow so dont hate yo,
im a mastermind check my book of rhymes,especially when im zoned out i found out im 19 n im grown now, i bet u think this took me time im tryin hiphop a bit diff to grime, londons like a 3rd world with the amount of crime, what goes around comes around, you got a gun, call me posidion n ill hose you down, stand in front of a crowd spray ma rhyme proud, im lyrically gifted the burdon from ur shoulders has bin lifted, u think u earn when the key is shifted, lryical galore i earn more in 4 days of war.

reaaal talk mate! stay safe

[quote name='Carlcaine' date='02 September 2010 - 10:44 AM' timestamp='1283424284' post='190660']
2012 is where it all ends, be youself dont follow a trend, or contend with others n hang with false friends, kick back n blaze a blend of spices, do u realy want people to dice with, live for a buzz, i mean a thrill, fuck the white n the pill, stay relaxed an chill, rep your fam till the earth stands still
were all fam but we aint related, 2013 we'll all be outdated, fixated on frontin n getin highrated, i aint gonna debate it, stay true to fam, i know u can relate it, speak ur mind or spray it, doesnt matter, cuz if its true ill rate it, fuck the people that dont understand and hate it, if its real talk trust it aint shit
look im going on a mad one, u say u got bars for days, ur bars are long gone, u spit about how killed man then ur long gone, its all boring ill call it long, i aint sayin u didnt do it, its just wrong, how u killed a man or that ting tong, chill just hit the bong, if aint ur thing just role a fat one
ill come through n shout wa'gwarn, ring the alarm, ill have u skankin so hard ull dislocate ur arm, so what, i got the same garms, i work bare hard, like a farmer on farms, trust me, ma brain aint ever gonna empty, enough of white ive done plenty, put it away u aint gonna tempt me, im doing ma own ting call it solo far from anyones flow so dont hate yo,
im a mastermind check my book of rhymes,especially when im zoned out i found out im 19 n im grown now, i bet u think this took me time im tryin hiphop a bit diff to grime, londons like a 3rd world with the amount of crime, what goes around comes around, you got a gun, call me posidion n ill hose you down, stand in front of a crowd spray ma rhyme proud, im lyrically gifted the burdon from ur shoulders has bin lifted, u think u earn when the key is shifted, lryical galore i earn more in 4 days of war.

reaaal talk mate! stay safe
[/quote]
fucking sick ryme bruv, how long u been rapping

[quote name='Carlcaine' date='03 September 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1283509811' post='190685']
bin writing for like 4-5 months i recon
[/quote]

ive basicly just started writting, u know the artist cage u played like a huge part in me writting