Grow up world

Prime

Look at all people their all round, everyone is seeing the world as up side down, no body sees the world as safe place any more, because there just waiting for the next world war, I guess its got to take place sooner or later, because the world isn’t going to last much longer, just like the Taliban is going to take over Jerusalem nigger, and what will this do, its just another reason to try ands take over the Jews, I swear the Jews have been, the hated of all religions, just because they make money and are clever, and they don’t take shit from the beggar, it was the Jews who killed Christ, it was a good thing though, because the witty ones know that he was a complete phone, this story of Jesus, is just a story written by some clever old man, trying to get famous, and its worked because he’s written the story of the ages, I can picture him now, all stuck in his little room, with his pen paper, writing the shit down, knowing that his shit, is going to take over the crowd.

Chorusx1:

The world has to grow up, and stop throwing up shit that they would like to admit, because the world doesn’t get any bigger and we are all going to be inside the pit, and when this case happens the all is going to turn to shit, people say we need faith to stop us from using the scythe, but this is just an option like someone using a knife, this knife problem in the UK is about to turn and decay , and when someone turns and says lets sort this problem out, and government finds a way to get its self out, government man: this country can’t afford this extra problem in society, we have to make do and find a way through!, this so called government of ours is robbing us of a hard made money, and then saying shit on the news which is meant to be funny, funny funny ??? Ive got more shit in my pants funnier then that shit, lets see, ah yeh got ma pee pee, and ma pills and nothing is left for the kills, well I turn to the thrills, and go out and get some pills, do it with some random man, who happens to live in a old baby’s pram.

What Jesus was, was a genius, but like everyone knows all genius, have the sense of the wicked and the corrode, just like Adolph Hitler, he was a clever man, but he’s morals were the opposite, of the native man, he tried to get rid, of the blacks, Jews and gays, but what would be the world be without these ways, it would be the Aryan way, and this is fucking boring, because there’s no change in the story, I wish the world could change its ways, and just adopt the loving way, their would be no more wars, and little kids wouldn’t have to suffer any more, and the corrupt leaders of the world wouldn’t have a job any more, because the world wouldn’t need them, when the world has the power ever more,

Chorusx1:

The world has to grow up, and stop throwing up shit that they would like to admit, because the world doesn’t get any bigger and we are all going to be inside the pit, and when this case happens the all is going to turn to shit, people say we need faith to stop us from using the scythe, but this is just an option like someone using a knife, this knife problem in the uk is about to turn and decay , and when someone turns and says lets sort this problem out, and government finds a way to get its self out, government man: this country can’t afford this extra problem in society, we have to make do and find a way through!, this so called government of are’s is robbing us of a hard ernt money, and then saying shit on the news which is meant to be funny, funny funny ??? Ive got more shit in my pants funnier then that shit, lets see, ah yeh got ma pee pee, and ma pills and nothing is left for the kills, well I turn to the thrills, and go out and get some pills, do it with some random man, who happens to live in a old baby’s pram.

I think England should, get rid of the queen, I mean what does she do, she sits on her ass every day, helping the government get paid, and she’s only just started paying taxes, and she’s got millions in the bank, and you’ve got the average guy called rob, who can’t even make a pound from his job, and he’s got five kids, and he needs to start making more money, other wise his kids will live up to be the proto j, of the damn right lazing way, and they will all have sex at the age of 15, and then complain that they haven’t got the support at age 16, so they go on welfare, and start becoming fat, and then they fucking marry their hideous old bat, not out of love, just out of the pure satisfaction that they that they can sit on their ass, and then get so vast, and then blame other people that their problems are their fault, their fault why their kid, is in prison, and he wont take notice of the patriotism that he is being given, because he still goes on carrying his, gun he’s living the scar face fantasy, from the movies that he has, watched since he was in jewvy, but now he is a proper gangster, carrying round his swagger, getting laid, and then the next day getting paid, but it’s a dangerous life, having the scag heads, coming to your house, demanding the stuff, which you carnet provide, because you’ve just sold that shit, to a guy who’s about to commit homicide, what were you thinking to get into this life, now all you’ve got is your disgusting wife, non of you family want to know you any more, because they all know, that your not going to change, and just go back to the same old, ways, listen to me when I say, this you live by the sword, you die by the sword, period,

Chorusx1:

The world has to grow up, and stop throwing up shit that they would like to admit, because the world doesn’t get any bigger and we are all going to be inside the pit, and when this case happens the all is going to turn to shit, people say we need faith to stop us from using the scythe, but this is just an option like someone using a knife, this knife problem in the uk is about to turn and decay , and when someone turns and says lets sort this problem out, and government finds a way to get its self out, government man: this country can’t afford this extra problem in society, we have to make do and find a way through!, this so called government of ours is robbing us of a hard ernt money, and then saying shit on the news which is meant to be funny, funny funny ??? I’ve got more shit in my pants funnier then that shit, lets see, ah yeh got ma pee pee, and ma pills and nothing is left for the kills, well I turn to the thrills, and go out and get some pills, do it with some random man, who happens to live in a old baby’s pram.

I’m aiming at the youth, man , because the youth are the future they need to be taught to lay off that gun, and start something which is not going to get them, shot and leave them on the street to let them rot, this is a serious problem now, we need to sort it out, before the guns start firing and people start crying,

Lets sort it out !!!!!!!!!!!

This is part of my album Education for Retards

Edited by Prime

if your reading ma work check at my other work, and please rate be much apreciated cheers