Tommorow is the same

Prime

Tomorrow is the same, nothing is ever going to change, you’ve got the whites and the blacks, in a internal fight, to see who’s right, but the end of the day, they are both the same, because there both fighting for rights for their people, that’s ok , but soon the guns start firing and then all the crying, starts multiplying, and then someone gets shot, and then its about to rot, inside the melting pot, I wish hating can stop being anticipated by people, people that are doing this, are just pissed of at the system, which has robbed them of their perseverance, working hard at their job, to gain more money for the family, but what is the point when its just going to go some, government man, who’s properly going to spend it on his extra fan, for his wife, who is a horrible strife

Chorus x1:

I’m trying to recover for what the world is about to go under, and the only way is to stay and deliver the message, I’m going to save for what in years to come, will be the worlds message, all I’m trying to do is protect the youth from the olden day places like the Hitler youth.

I see why people have stopped trying, when all their hard work, isn’t paying off, heck its not even paying the bills, so the next day, he has to borrow money from a secret person, who’s properly going to try and hurt him, but its all he can do, otherwise his family will, go starving, and his littlest one will start crying, and run off, and maybe get hit by some toff, inside their car, which they have just got, and all in time people will see, the negative side of me, I’m if, I’m what, I’m when, and where, people will slowly start betraying the system, this is down to my negativism, they will slowly pick up that knife, and drive it into some poor old strife, who didn’t even have a life, worked for fuck all, just her kids, cooking and cleaning, didn’t achieve one bit of singing, because that was her dream job, but now what is it worth when, she’s in the ground, and she’s staring at the world, of the opposite way round, and she’s just seeing her life pass her by, as if it was a lovely lullaby, seeing her dreams fall into a hole, and then out comes a mole, which represents her life, just a small long lived life.

Chorus x1:

I’m trying to recover for what the world is about to go under, and the only way is to stay and deliver the message, I’m going to save for what in years to come, will be the worlds message, all I’m trying to do is protect the youth from the olden day places like the Hitler youth.

Her sorrow has become dead and betrayed, just like casious clay, this shit is real, just like the temper I just have to feel in this, negative world, with its murders and rapists, if it was down to me we, would have them all shot, and then put in a pot to be cooked and eaten by the victims that they, loved to despise, but this is just a fantasy which locks my head, instead of it internally being dead, and not saying anything, so I choose to speak, out and say what I feel, because no on else does, its like a fucking fairness wheel, just keeps going on and on, never stops, just like a mass murderer, until he has found his final victim, and personally killed him,

Chorus x2:

I’m trying to recover for what the world is about to go under, and the only way is to stay and deliver the message, I’m going to save for what in years to come, will be the worlds message, all I’m trying to do is protect the youth from the modern day places like the Hitler youth.

This is world is fucked, and this is what I’ve concluded, because there are no signs of love of care, and everyone is just living in their old world, being a fucking spare, so I guess I got to do what I got to do, and live my life, and try not to turn into a fucking strife, I’m going to help people off the street, and try to help them to be neat, and to get them of drugs and out of that life, so they can live what they want, and not worry about the next time their going to get a warrant for, their house because who knows what the cops will find, crack, weed, or herein, its all been taken, but who can trust cops today, they will personally plant shit, into that house, so they can get more money out of the way, so what can I say, tomorrow is always the same.

[quote name='DudeAsInCool' date='01 September 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1283383404' post='190647']
Nice goin'. Stepping out - I will look at your work this later this eve.
[/quote]
cheers

This is part of my album Education for retards

Edited by Prime

please rate

Edited by Prime