impossible to reach,
got spirits raising from the dead,
I dont even got to preach,
I teach a sick language its impossible to speak,
but I leak these sleek lyrics that kill emcee's in streaks,
from the streets so I guess its manditory for me to pack some heat,
got a perfect record and I been king for a couple weeks,
I reak rhymes I peel minds to where they take a steal nine,
and they kill themselfs over weak lines.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Prepare for destruction, no chance for reconstruction, I blow mics up, I spit spontanious combustion, this fuzion of styles the im usin, I thought prevents me from losin, but when it comes to who is better, we really know who is, the tool is, a gun that will fracture your frame, I use fractions and fizions to win the game, I spit nuclear explosions, and volcanic eruptions, who is the winner, oh theres no discussion,I spit like a Right Tackle and sack as I rush in, have lil tom runnin from the crushin.

Edited by BiggySmalls94

Guest Sickness

Im seriouisly about to lyrically crush you, I periodicly ruin any emcee that think they can rush through, but because you, tried to destroy the person that taught you, im gonna have to toss you, and literally hush you, I got a 9 that is ready to inplode and explode at anytime, my lyrics transform to an unstoppable force like optimus prime, but your time im sorry has ran out, so now its on to the next one, the shotti cocks and bodies drop eventually when the techs done. ITS SICKNESS!

My music is lyrical, damn right its spiritual, when I spit my shit tight, I preform miracles, my shit is astrological,lyrics are phenomenal, got you dudes fallin off as if it was GEORONEMOOOO! Lemme show you the skillz I got, yes my shit is dumb hot, but when it all sums up I only got one shot. and first im not a dimwit, dipshit, you can get whipped quick, with the pistol to your lip bitch, pistol blast, missols crash,and your shit is wicked trash, I whip it fast, to zippin passed, dont call me fat, you can get slapped, and trapped in ya basement in ya slacks, that you wore at splish splash, your bitch ass, cant keep with a flow your complete trash, battle me, itll be a catastrophe, you are just another casualty, you get rattled b, by the Ak I have with me, so battle me, beat you, and i'll catch assault and battery, this was tragedy, for you to even rap with me.

Edited by BiggySmalls94

Guest Sickness

Thats it im goin off, fuck all the showin off,
im happy that you battle, I got steam that needs blowin off,
I got two shotties that will blow your shoulders off,
And an Ak that will slay all your soldiers gone,
but listen im sick, and if you wanna spit hot shit like this,
stop coming at me with writtin shit, im just spittin quick,
off the dome, the brain, this ever so wicked shit im thinkin bitch.

You got no flow what so ever, im discusting in my lyrics, and nobody does it better, im sick nasty, nobody will ever pass me, if they try and cheat, they get shot in the ass See, I spit so hard you can call me sedimental, I can spit freestyles or with an instrumental,I rocked it from New York, over to Sacremento, you just teasin im squeezin leave you leakin from the temple,im schemin while im sneakin through ya home, the beams on the iron I guess im creepin with the chrome, while you sleepin and you dreamin you dont know, ima start leakin shots have you bleedin from the dome.Sitting here thinkin about another verse to disperse your mind, im sick I work even the worst easiest lines, Im so nice that im nasty,im so bangin im bustin, will the pushin lead to shovin, when im bustin, you got a shit metal flow, its rustin, im lustin, a thick bitch with her lips on my somethin, but listen here little man, you peter pan, I sizzle like bacon in the pan,im hot like a thousand degrees, this me with the cheese, fuck around and I squeeze,but listen please, i'll bring you down to your, wait your already on your knees

Guest Sickness

I end careers, years, pierce ears fierce with spears
They say I'm gifted, get lifted like the beers in cheers
Catch a thunder bolt, pockets stay lump from hundred notes
Stunnin quotes make you run ya coat while the sun's afloat
Prehaps, my skill is real as G Rap's
It feel as ill as concealin drills in the knee caps
Your funny style get three snaps in the circle
When off the purple and greens,
I'm higher than the jeans on Erkel, then I murk you.

You say your the hottest rapper,but u must be talkin bout me, your a punk ass bitch wannabe mc, you flow like a pipe, that needs some liquid plumber, my rhymes are so hot but yours theres none dumber, you try to talk gangsta so you say feel my metal,put the hardest thing you pack is a red rose petal. ill stop now cuz my words is to fresh, they hit u like bullets rippin out ya flesh

Guest Sickness

I surround the underground and secure ever is around,
and let a round off on the people who found to use the skill un profound,
you came un pronounced how dare you think your down,
nobody likes you, you make me wanna fight you,
pull my machette out dont make me have to slice you.

I know I'm whit but my rhymes are tight, I bust out when I'm in a rap fight so just bite... yo' bottom lip so tight while I bust a rhyme on yo' ass... fo' the night you ride just like a cowboy on a saddle rememba' I aint you in 'dis rap battle while you drownin' in the lake, doin' da' dog paddle But you aint know my cold wata' 'cause I gave you a taste of man slaughta' when we get to our own 8th mile we gon' get in our own rank and file run so much we gon' throw up our own bile just as we dial... our own style... of our revival but once in a while... we see the emeral isle... and puerile... we become Though I know I aint black and I dont just yack yack and I aint on crack I follow the main track people think I'm wack and people tell me what to do and you did it too but at least right now I aint you.

its a hard one to call but ide say a draw, ur both very similiar in rhyming skill, have a rematch, there is a section of the site just for battles post up a rematch and members will all vote on it, but good stuff, i liked both of u :thumbsup: