wheres my post

messenger

thats realy frustrating, everything i write on here is just made up on the spot. i cant remember it fully, some of my best work in a long time aswell, i do find this site very slow and sometimes cant even get on here now its been changed, is this gonna be a constant problem or is any one working on solutions, because there was nothing wrong with this site before it was changed.

infact im more than frustrated im realy fucked off, since the change over ive had nothing but problems with this site, the phrase if its not broke dont fix it springs to mind, and most of the members i uset to see on here dont bother anymore so i doubt im alone,
i dont mean to be rude but i put alot of work into that last night, i wont be able to rewrite it,

Imagine our frustration. We were on for hours yesterday with our host provider to get the site back online - they have no idea what the problem was. But trust us, it was a major headache for us, and we did nothing to cause it ... and we lost our posts, too.

What other issues have you had? You haven't mentioned them to us.

The truth is that our host is fucking us up and this has nothing to do with the forum's upgrade. In fact, the new software is much better.

We are going to move to a new host soon. 

look i was a little hasty with my coments, i have realy been strugling with my writing lately and havent been able to write, last night i had a brief 10 minutes of inspiration, and realy managed to express out alot of things, it was a piece i felt very proud of it. and i was very dissapointed to loose it, i apoligise for my coments, i know u guys work very hard,

the other problems i have is alot of the time i search beatking and when i click it 2 times out of three it says page not found, dont know why my broadband fasdt my laptops up too date, another thing is clicking between pages and sections of the site takes 5 mins per time it uset to take less than 5 seconds,