[DF28] Home Alone - Get Away From Me (w/ Kiwa Remix) OUT NOW!!

DeadFamousGirl

DF28_banner.jpg

Home Alone – Revolution No. 3 / Get Away From Me (Orig / Kiwa) [DF28]

OUT NOW :: at Beatport for the next 2 weeks, and then everywhere else afterwards.

Revolution No. 3 - Techno

Get Away From Me - Techno

Kiwa Remix - Breaks

Welcome to Dead Famous in 2010. We’re kicking off the new year in gritty fashion with 2 slabs of peak hour techno that would turn any warehouse completely on its head courtesy of newcomer Home Alone. Starting things is the completely mental Revolution No. 3, with its driving nature and dark and tribal–meets-industrial vibe. Revolution No. 3 is something that needs to be heard to be fully understood because one minute it’s a pressure cooker of thick and groovy, and the next it’s full out face melting bang your head techno. Definitely something for the 2am techno massive.

On the flip, Home Alone takes it into even more peak hour warehouse territory with the blinding Get Away From Me. It’s not hard to imagine loads of sweaty bodies crammed into a dark dingy place completely out of their mind to the sounds of this tune. Trippy vocals, and the mother of all hard techno grooves punctuate this one. To back Get Away From Me, we enlisted psytrance come house and breaks stars of the universe, Kiwa, to take the daunting task of transforming the blisteringly dark groove into full on peak time hands in the air madness, and that is exactly what’s been done. This remix takes the original to a completely different place, and manages to be electro house, dark heavy techy breaks, and all out funky rave rolled into a psy influenced package. Win.

Don't take our word for it, here's what others had to say about this package:

Far Too Loud "Accciiiiiddd! Nice old skool warehouse vibe about these tracks."

Hedflux "Kiwa remix is the one for me here! Nice solid production and the wicked driving sound of kiwa in full effect!"

LuQas "The pick for me is the original of Get Away From Me, love the acid!"

Hexadecimal "Revolution No. 3 rules man, wicked tune!!!"

Karton "Kiwa remix is massive - love it.."

Kickflip "Get Away From Me original brings up trippily haunting retro acid flavours while Kiwa - definitely two to view - drop their techy dancefloor style with a few melodic touches which will surely stick in the mind well. Good stuff!"

Lee Martin (Dusted Breaks) "Revolution 3 is awesome and i'll play that in my more tech driven sets"

Hightower "strong remix, but for me its all about the accccciiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddd!!!! of get away from me...."

Duane Barry "So many top notch weird and wonderful sounds going on in this package - especially the Kiwa remix, it just has something of everything! Full support from me :)"

Steve Maccabe "Its the two originals for me, great use of the 303 in both tracks which is always a winner in my book. Nice breakdown in 'Get Away from me'. will support both."

601 "We'll be playing the Kiwa mix i should imagine as that's the mix with the heavy bass action"

http://www.myspace.com/deadfamousrecordings

Until next time, Keep it Evil.

deadfamouslogosmaller.jpg