a new ting

benny_g

Who's the best? come on ask... Im so sick i dont spit i throw up

Dont understand well u might when u grow up, your boys too wet so he..... cant blow up

Im gasolinish, flow is machinish, Im ahead of the whole damn globe like venus

not serena's, i squash dreamers, 30 yards out that hit goalkeepers

like sweepers, jeepers creepers, i aint convinced that ya real like jesus

im like a mobile compared to beepers but still u compare me with these fuckin eejits

im a genius and i really mean it, we're not the same like breasts and a penis

the rest of ya team is, chests is the weakest, u cant hold it down like buleimics

spit so much shit u dont even believe us, stop asking for things before u recieve it

fuck wat ur doin u aint got another life, proofs in the pudding blud come and have a slice its...

food for thought, u can have a bite but its still my turn like a double on a dice and

i take time like i stuck up a jewellers, spittin rhymes that would shut up the rumors

so hard that i'll fuck up the tumors, chemo flow, u follow like lunas

u make claims just unfounded, stop tellin... fibs u'll get grounded

nobody cares bout who u hang around wit

weakest one in the room is the loudest, give back the mic his daddy said he aint allowed it

"thats my son but im just not proud of it, he wernt deliberate, he's illegitimate, idiot thinks its cool to be illiterate"

i really dont get him still talkin bout pistol, the only thing u ever buss into is tissue

dont ask if i diss u, if the cap fits u, do wear it cos i dont give a shit who

wanna take issue, u know us, represent peace and knowledge and love

but when alls said and done, u can blame mum, she told me son fight never run

so i dont know how, the mandem all bow, cant play games wit me cos i foul

and i prowl like a predator, who could better the track wrecker the rap reckoner, messenger

serve u like federer... im so bright that i burn retinas off competitors