[DF26] Fisso & Spark - Bangers (w/ Remixes) OUT NOW!!

DeadFamousGirl

bangerscover.jpg

Fisso & Spark – Bangers (Karton / Christoph Maitland / Imprintz & Kloe Remixes) [DF26]

OUT NOW :: at Beatport for the next 2 weeks, and then everywhere else afterwards.

It’s no secret that we at Dead Famous HQ like it raw – and it gets no more raw than the latest output from Italian techno-breakers Fisso & Spark, entitled Bangers. Fisso & Spark, much in the vein of early Chemical Brothers, specialize in breaky techno that has an energy and vibe about it that’s hard to beat. Bangers starts off with a proper breakbeat, but soon after dwelves deep into pounding techno territory. When I say pounding techno, I definitely don’t mean for the faint of heart.

First up we have the release of a remix that has garnered much support, despite not even going to promo yet, in Karton’s breaks reworking. These fine lads have taken the raw energy of the original, and refined it into a massive peak time breakbeat anthem filled with highs, lows, and utter destruction. This remix has earned the support of breaks dj’s from all ends of the spectrum – from techfunk to tearout, and all agree that Karton have come correct here. I challenge you not to make the bassface at the first drop of this tune…don’t even bother fighting it.

Next up we have something a bit different. Breaks/DNB stars Imprintz & Kloe have taken the brutal techno vibe of the original, and translated it into equally as brutal techstep. Being no strangers to hard hitting drum and bass, these 2 producers have made it their purpose in life for this tune to crush skulls, and it’s quite obvious even at first listen that they’ve achieved that goal. Lastly, but surely not least – newcomer Christoph Maitland has transformed Bangers into a slick driving techno influenced electro house number. After the successful Powertrain earlier this year on Myagi's Pop and Lock imprint, Christoph is definitely making his mark on the scene, and with basslines like the one he’s created for this remix, it’s quite easy to see why.

Don't take our word for it, here's what others had to say about Bangers:

Annie Nightingale "Really like the Karton mix, have been a fan for ages"

Robosapiens "Seriously hard to pick a fav on this package as would play all.Gonna go for the orginal as its been doing damage in sapiens sets everywhere for months"

LuQas "Massive tracks all round! The Karton mix is bound to turns heads of the breaks massive, I quite like the original for its mish-mash craziness."

Attack Release “loving the Cristoph mix and the orginal quality stuff”

EK “The original and Karton remix are the Bangers for me! Top stuff!”

Hexadecimal "The original sounds top! Will play at Godsktichen tomorrow night :) I quite like the drum & bass mix too, very original sounding!"

Henry D (Bombtraxx / High Grade) "I've been giving the Karton remix a spanking! BIG!"

Youthful Implants "The Christoph Maitland remix is a breath of fresh air as is the Imprintz and Kloe version - love proper neuro-punk DnB and this kind of stuff is what excites me about the genre."

Far Too Loud "I prefer the original here...there's not a lot of pounding 4/4 at that tempo and it's refreshing to hear."

601 "Already been playing the original for a while now as you know so it's great to get a Karton remix on this, which i love.I think Karton are really delivering this year and this is no exception,plump big bass and a fantstic overall vibe set this off"

Kiwa "I really liked the Bangers original. Some nasty sounding thing going on there! From the remixes difficult to say which one takes the points home but Karton and Imprintz & Kloe's mixes will surely blow some holes in the speakers. Will definitely be dropping them on my next set. Quality package alltogether as always from DF."

Hedflux "Karton remix is my pick of the bunch. Big and heavy and really well arranged and produced."

Mesmer "God dayuuumn I cant decide which one is the top pick - They are all dayuumnnn ghood! Totally love this release :) Liking the original, liking the DnB affair on Imprintz & Khloe Remix. Pffff, still.. My top picks are Karton Remix (Which I already played in three gigs and one radio mix) and Christoph Maitland! Dayuumnnn ghood release man :)"

Llupa "Original - Huge tune!! great groove - the beatboxing is wicked - really dig the change in feel @ 3:40. This is such a big room tune!"

Lee Martin (Dusted Breaks) "Karton Remix all the way for me! Love all of their stuff lately, Right up my street!!! Will play out tomorrow at oxjam and beyond!! :)"

http://www.myspace.com/deadfamousrecordings

Until next time, Keep it Evil.

deadfamouslogosmaller.jpg