messenger vs daniels

messenger

if u would like i will post up some clear disstinctions between the two styles there so far apart its very clear to see, surely im not the only one too notice, daniels struggles to rhyme words longer than 5 letters and 2 cylibals normaly, look at the piece then reread and review his other pieces ull see

thank you shawn. didnt realise mate. i knew it.

daniels u have stolen other peoples lirics. u have descraced urself, i would rather loose trying my best than to copy someone elses piece. u are pathetic, dont show ur liric biting ass on here anymore, i cannot believe someone could go that low, how u can even claim to be a emcee is a joke. i beat u 2-1 on votes anyway, u cheating mug. use my fucking lirics and ill have ur ass in court u prick.

dude surely for this he should be banned. surely.

i dont mean to sound harsh but this infuriates me. people like daniels make me never wanna post on any websites, because u dont know where its gonna end up. people like him are making the web a shiter place for websites like beatking surely. this has to result in a ban

Edited by messenger

i figured u out when i writ this to u .here take it again. enjoy u cheat.

im from the fucking school of we dont give a fuck,

middle fingers up,

ive got a bullet with daniels carved into it so listen up,

u spitting shit

a little bitch

ur spitings bit

out of lirics from other shit

but it still isnt worthy

u dont deserve me

its out now dont worry

hurry messengers figured it out now worry

i aint fucking worried bout this weak spitten

u pre written

ill keep giving u free edjucation

not too edjucate but too keep u hating

Edited by messenger

He's not liable to be banned for it, because we ban very few.

His posts, if more come, will be examined by everyone who reads them now on though. In essence it wouldn't matter if he started posting truly excellent stuff because nobody would believe he didn't lift it from someone else.

The only point to the lyric battles here is respect from one's fellows. How much does he hold presently?

i think uv cheated and should be dissqualified, theres no way u can go from shit too being okay, just like that and the diffrence between how weak everything u normaly do is to how that last piece was makes me sure u didnt write it,

I knew it. I fucking knew it. He came back at me on safe manz topic and I spotted a couple of lines from a song by Jadakiss and Styles P. daniels if your listening Your a fucking Disgrace, I mean what the fuck was your problem anyway? You just started attacking people with weak ass rhymes :blink: . Thats like assaulting someone with pillows. This makes me mad because it makes you more suspicious about other "artist" on here. No messenger I don't think we should ban him I think we should make his ass a fucking joke on this site, embarrass that lame fuck, you know? Then we ban this weasel. But he probably won't show face on here unless he changes his name, we'll still be able to identify his rhyme tho. We should all get on one topic and gangrape that ho. That's just my two cents ya know. I really want to know what got into that crusty fucks head?

P.S. What kind of rap name is daniels? daniels!? :huh: with a lower case 'd'. Wow you do suck.

attacking someone with a pillow lmao. thats a quality statement, i did start writing something called good bye daniels farewell. that i was gonna post in rate my ryhmes, but i think just leave it now, as u say if he does comeback under a diffrent name well know straight away. and i truely doubt that he will come back as daniels. i studied his style and lirics closely anyways so if he does comeback ill know straight away. lol thoe clinton some quality statement u just said. :lol::lol: