Is Umma An Alien Disguised As a Sheep?

DudeAsInCool

This got me thinking. Umma sure has gotten kind of chummy with Kooper these days...they're always excaping together to MSN chat...

post-59-1080811862.jpg

I went back to take another look at the mugshots. Does this creature look human to you? I don't think so...

post-59-1080811791_thumb.jpg

And then there was that weird caffeine episode of Shawn's:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/head.php

I went back and took another look at this thread--notice how all the usual suspects show up. ..as if any real people would have the time to become enchanted with something like this:

http://www.beatking.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3639

I still couldnt believe that ALL OF THEM ARE... until I came across this. And then I knew, as you will all soon know, the real truth about UMMA!!

http://www.collegehumor.com/?game_id=sheepinvaders

Say what you want, Kooper, but I wasnt seeing visions - the evidence speaks for itself. Just look at Shawner's posts at ZP - theyre everwhere

post-59-1080845031.gif

I CONFESS! i have much too much time here, having given up looking for a job months ago.

in the photo i was feeling ill after the gig and slid down to the floor just as my bf took it and that was about a second before i pushed everyone out of the way to add the remains of my technicolor dinner to two stalls in the ladies room. (barring that, i had a fantastic time)

I CONFESS! i have much too much time here, having given up looking for a job months ago.

Could be worse..at least its educational :wha':

i meant here in bonn...but yes, reading beatking is very educayshunnnallllllll.

whoa, & the absinthe takes effect. ;) :lol:

Umma sheepish???? Me thinks not! Have you seen her eyes? Are you aware of her powers? She could talk a fish out of water and convince it that it would be better off. You diss her at your own peril!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1