[DF23] Circuit Breaker vs. B-Phreak - Droppin This (w/ Remixes) OUT NOW!!

DeadFamousGirl

df23banner.jpg

Circuit Breaker vs. B-Phreak - Droppin This (B-Phreak / Matthew McCurry vs. Stephen Cole) [DF23]

OUT NOW :: at Beatport for the next 2 weeks, then everywhere else afterwards.

Dead Famous is back again with something for the djs who like their music on the techy side. This go round we are proud to release Circuit Breaker & B-Phreak's "Droppin This". The title track is a thick and chunky house number that melds the styles of these 2 prolific producers in brilliant fashion. Taking elements from techno, breaks and house, this tune truly defines the melting pot that is today's darker tinged music..and the huge nasty bassline doesnt necesarily hurt either.

First up we have the man B-Phreak himself turning in a re-rub. More in tune with what you would typically expect from B-Phreak than the original, this remix is peak as they come chunky breaks with a hefty hint of electro influences. We think this is one of Bernard's finest works to date, and hope you will feel the same. Next up are American techfunk wunderkinds Matthew McCurry & Stephen Cole, who turn the original completely on it's head with their unique brand of deep, dark and driving techy breaks. We're massive fans of these 2, and they came 100% correct on this brain frying remix and we’re definitely not the only ones! Don't take our word for it, here's what others had to say about Droppin This:

Meat Katie "I really like Matthew & Steven's remix..... will play it tonight!!"

Far Too Loud "Well the B-Phreak remix wins on the pure craziness front, but I think McCurry and Cole have turned out their finest yet. Funky, driving and techy, just the way I like it. Will be playing that out for sure!"

Piwi (Lucky Break) "Slammin beats for those who like it rough!"

Steve Maccabe (Techfunk Sessions) "Really into the electro feel of the original, bouncy & tough at the same time but its the Matthew McCurry & Stephen Cole remix for me, love that bassline and the techy glitches, will be giving this alot of plays."

Jeroen Van Aken "Excellent production all round in this release, but its all about the original mix. Filthy, stompin and very catchy, will be playing this out for sure! The McCurry & Cole mix is also pretty good."

Hedflux "Qutie like the McCurry and Cole, particularly that crazy bassline groove - definitely will be spinning this one! "

Kickflip "B-Phreak's more stompingier thumper and Matthew McCurry vs. Stephen Cole's more teched out rejig take the biscuit here"

Andy (Acidphonic) "Loving this one mate, original is rude! and the b-phreak remix is bloody filthy, nice one"

Hexadecimal "The McCurry vs Cole mix totally wins on this package!"

Perpetual Present "Liking the tech-funk backbeat to the original and can imagine the B-phreak remix doing the job on the dancefloor with that massive synth stab. The Matthew McCurry/Stephen Cole Remix drops fattest for me though."

Vital Substance "All about the B Phreak remix for me...Some serious bumpin nastiness right there!"

Until next time, Keep it Evil.

deadfamouslogosmaller.jpg