ma bars

eviltooth

Yea iz eviltooth im like da dark night u cant see me even wid da sharp site bares mcs chat shit cuz der bark its worse den der bite i spit like lyrical venom on da mic injecting da bass wid poisonious bars cuz yu cant chat you'll get manna 2 leave you wid a scars cha nd i anit dumb cuz der no point stealin gals nd im bad like michael jackson walkin throu ma endz yu wont get 4 feet wid out 50 mens obstructions so im still learnin nd im underconstruction. yu dnt knw how angry i'am but u better fink it twice before you test me. yu fink dat yur sick at clashin on people like a star im like da star in da makin.but im not bakin it im ryhming it to da next level my ryhmes keep smokin it i waited till da industry burns wid da chemicals.i got 16bar statement, i run dis ting,nd i roll on pavement

u test ma manz dey will donate punchs 2 u like havensonly 15, but ma names gettin big N urs is fadin

try cat my bars i knoe ur cravin

leave ur manz on da floor while ur bars r cascading.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?