Kanye West Rudely Interrupts Taylor Swift's Award At MTVs VMAs

Kanye is a piece of shit. Everybody knows it. Everyone knew he was a piece of shit before this incident. I think they should have arrested him the same as they would have arrested anyone else that charged up on stage and grabbed the mike. As a minimum he should have been thrown out and not let return in future years to disrupt the event again. It was intentional just to get himself publicity.

I feel bad for Beyonce and especially bad for Taylor. He ruined the girl's evening.

I hope he dies in a flaming car wreck before sunrise.

And I hope anybody that buys one of his cds falls off a roof. :lol:

Never been a fan of his - guess I'm out of touch :lol:

I don't listen to much new stuff and I don't do rap so I really am not a good critic for that. But that isn't the issue here. He is a piece of shit. He has pulled uncivilized stunts in the past for publicity. Everybody has their favorites and their opinion of who should have won but Taylor won. I don't watch award shows at all. Weren't these voted on by fans or something? If so then Taylor had more fans that voted for her. Beyonce's video may have been better but she got fewer votes because of the way the voting is done and the demographics. Just because you win doesn't mean you are the best and just because you lose doesn't mean you aren't the best. All these types of shows are bullshit in my narrow mind. That's why I don't watch them.

Civilized people sit in the audience and applaud politely. Only a real turd would run up on stage and ruin the girl's evening. I believe he did it to get publicity. When I was in high school I worked for a self made wealthy old guy. He said to me one day, "It doesn't matter what people say about you, good or bad, as long as they talk about you." When you are in the turd business like Kayne is, I think the old saying, "There's no such thing as negative publicity" holds true. That is why I think he should be banned from this event in the future. That way he won't mess up some teenage girl's evening. He can still get publicity by standing outside the event and raving about how he is mistreated. It's a win win solution. The event is not marred by a turd and the turd still gets publicity.

...and I still hope if you buy one of his cds you fall off a roof....one story building for 1 cd, 2 story building for 2 cds, and so on. :lol:

I wish such moments were better filmed.

At the time the microphone changed hands the cameras panned to the audience. Thus if he just jerked it from her hand it can't be seen.

Beyonce is a class act. Here is a copy of an article.

"I was standing on the stage and I was really excited because I had just won the award," Swift said after Sunday's show at Radio City Music Hall. "And then I was really excited because Kanye West was on the stage. And then I wasn't so excited anymore after that."

Taking the microphone, the rapper protested Swift's selection and announced that Beyonce, also nominated, should have won because her "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)" was "one of the best videos of all time."

As he had numerous times before, West made sure an awards show spotlight shone on him.

A stunned Swift staggered and didn't get to finish her acceptance speech. The crowd booed West, who shortly after was asked to leave the show and left the building.

But Swift got a chance to recapture her time in the spotlight. Toward the end of the evening, when Beyonce won video of the year for "Single Ladies," the pop star promptly invited Swift out on stage to properly "have her moment."

"They told me to stand by the side of the stage," Swift said. "I didn't really know what was going to go down, but I thought it was so wonderful and gracious of her to do what she's always done.

"I thought that I couldn't love Beyonce more and then tonight happened."

did i mention...kayne west....what a fucking egg...i`ve forced myself to listen to some of his stuff...it`s not music..its just street chatter....low quality chatter at that...you can hear it on any street corner....

BLOGGER BITES BACK: Kanye West 'sorry', Swift speaks, celebs retaliate....

Kanye West: Cool or tool?

He ruined her big winning moment and rained on her parade with a tactless, neanderthal outburst on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards. But now he's sorry, so very sorry. Aren't you, Kanye West?

read more: http://foxyurl.com/v8U

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/ne...llery_id=107413

image: Fair Use/Supplied/Screengrab: KAYNE WEST & TAYLOR SWIFT

post-193-1253320076_thumb.png

Obama-jedi.jpg

*ATTENTION*ATTENTION*ATTENTION*ATTENTION*

YO BEATKINGERS!

I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YALL...

I'MA LET YALL FINISH...

BUT THE "KICKIN' IT" FORUM HAD ONE OF THE BEST THREADS OF ALL TIME!!

ONE OF THE BEST THREADS OF ALL TIME!!!

woolworths i think mate...my 11 year old daughter has a pair... :lol:

If she sees that he is wearing some shades like her's, she will throw those away. :lol:

Beatfactory: That is a funny website that the pic you posted came from. :lol:

I also liked the one about "corn rows" that they had on that site. :thumbsup: