Teehee

Fruity Wootys are bootys to the mootys

Beauty you all are not beauty your ugly

Fugly you are fugly fugly fugly ugly dugly

This website is fudgie and wacky and a lil bit of tacky

You're a blacky covered in lacky paint smudge it all over your face

Get mace for your bass into the chase MJ is a mothafucka like you all

Lootie that pottie for wannabe g's get g strings for your g's ex girlfriend

2Pac is a legend and a bellend you muppet I was kidding he's the greatest legend

You lot a fake Babies living out of labies Fav me Blame me or better yet don't you tame me

I slap the black of your face and you end up white you're a slut coming out a cows butt

I Teehee from the HeeHee and Be me for a tea and coffee weee here comes the Beep and you weep

Other shitty ass guitars and meep perhaps you sleep on shit whether you're a ducky wucky you get slappy slappy rap is for traps for gangsters who start to brap about caps when they get shoot in the ass it feels like ricky roll must of shot out his ass face the gas when gas flys out his ass You anit a mass murder you live outof feeding on the corner with a dollar I'm not American, Americans are fat who eat Maccy D's for breafast and A whopper for lunch and A extra double cheese bacon burger for DINNER! minister watch your language I'll get shot for writing such demcratic shit Don't come all Polotic on me Eazy E is a disgrace no wait hold on erase that shit I wrote I MEAN THE PERSON WHO IS READING THIS WHOLE LOAD OF WORTHLESS SHIT HAS NO LIFE AND THAT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I MAY PRONOUNCE YOU ARE THE DISgRACe!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That shit I wrote I MEAN THE PERSON WHO IS READING THIS WHOLE LOAD OF WORTHLESS SHIT HAS NO LIFE AND THAT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I MAY PRONOUNCE YOU ARE THE DISgRACe!