Wassup for the 7/17 - 7/19/09 Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

Damn - this week went fast. Sorry to be boring, but I don't have a clue as to what I'm going to do this weekend. One of my screenplay projects is coming in so I will be doing some reading. Otherwise, I suspect it will include some sun, some movie and girl watching.

How about you all?

absolute shit weather..another bloody tropical low off the coast....i`ll be glad when this winter is over...apart from that...i changed my ISP plan to no data cap..."all you can eat"..so guess what i`m doing... :lol:

post-193-1247891951_thumb.jpg

I forgot that the Pitchfork Music Festival is happening. So I will be streaming select acts tomorrow right HERE...

SATURDAY JULY 18

1:00 Cymbals Eat Guitars

1:45 Plants and Animals

2:30 Fucked Up

3:20 The Pains of Being

Pure at Heart

4:15 Final Fantasy

5:15 Yeasayer

7:25 Beirut

8:40 The National

SUNDAY JULY 19

1:00 The Mae Shi

1:45 Frightened Rabbit

2:30 Blitzen Trapper

3:20 Pharoahe Monch

4:15 The Thermals

5:15 The Walkmen

6:15 M83

7:25 Grizzly Bear

8:40 The Flaming Lips

i changed my ISP plan to no data cap..."all you can eat"..so guess what i`m doing... :lol:

Kiwi, The word "pirate" comes to mind. :lol:

I have d/l'ed over 50gigs this week. :tongue:

Dude, I have only heard of one band that's on the list and I have never heard any of their tunes.

You need some classic rock or Motown. :thumbsup:

Had to work the Pavilion on friday and saturday.....friday was Aerosmith and ZZ Top! Great show, got to work the barricade in the pit for the extedned bit from the stage. On saturday I had to work New Kids on the Block. Nothing but screaming females of all ages!! Sunday went to see the Harry Potter movie.