All-Star Lineup For The Michael Jackson Memorial Service Announced

The Jackson family today announced the participants for the Michael Jackson memorial on Tuesday, July 7th, at the Staples Center:

Ron Boyd (family friend); Kobe Bryant; Mariah Carey; Andrae Crouch Choir; Berry Gordy; Jennifer Hudson; Shaheen Jafargholi (finalist on Britain’s Got Talent); Magic Johnson; Martin Luther King III; Bernice A. King; John Mayer; Lionel Richie; Smokey Robinson; Rev. Al Sharpton; Brooke Shields; Pastor Lucious Smith (family friend); Usher; and Stevie Wonder.

And according to ShowBiz411, Jermaine Jackson may perform, with Ken Ehrlick producing and Kenny Ortega directing.

We will be streaming the memorial here live tomorrow, beginning at 9 a.m on the E Channel. Bookmark it. E's coverage has started. You can also watch CNNs coverage a couple posts down

Watch live video from E! Online - MJ Memorial on Justin.tv

In the meantime, enjoy some Michael Jackson videos.

Watch live video from Michael Jackson Memorial Channel on Justin.tv

post-9-1246952319_thumb.jpg

Check out Michael Jackson's legendary stage clothes...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/gal...jackson-costume

source: The Guardian

VID: Leaked "This is It" costume....too bad Jacko never got to wear it..

image: Fair Use/Allstar: JACKO in military costume....Like the ceremonial robes of a boy king, Michael Jackson's costumes were as iconic as his music.

post-193-1246970419_thumb.jpg

Here is another live stream from CNN- coverage has started ... E Channel's coverage (in the first post) has now commenced coverage as well

Watch live video from Michael Jackson Memorial on Justin.tv

You can also get up to the minute coverage from the The LA Times @ Twitter

John Mayer - Human Nature (Michael Jackson cover)

This was one of the highlights of the Michael Jackson Memorial Ceremony.

So did you take a walk, Dude?

I wager you're the closest of all members to the Staples Center.

I'm not that crazy :lol: But yes, I'm not that far away - I could walk to Olympic Blvd. and then it's about 5 miles or so

I guess his family knew him best, but given he was an entertainer, I expected something more like a celebration of his life. Instead I was a bit bored most of time.

Then, out of the blue, Paris was thrown in front of the microphone. When her voice cracked, I only just managed to hold back the tears. I looked at the ceiling and then at my feet, desperately trying to block it out. It was no good - I cried, as did all my housemates.

I guess his family knew him best, but given he was an entertainer, I expected something more like a celebration of his life. Instead I was a bit bored most of time.

Then, out of the blue, Paris was thrown in front of the microphone. When her voice cracked, I only just managed to hold back the tears. I looked at the ceiling and then at my feet, desperately trying to block it out. It was no good - I cried, as did all my housemates.

to be fair to the organizers, the even was thrown together pretty quickly.