Madonna-Justify my love [1990]

Sir Droopy

Madonna-Justify my love [1990]

The first single off the Immaculate Collection album and it went to reaching as high as #1 in some countries and #2 in several others. This song was composed by Lenny Kravitz, Madonna and one time Prince-protege, Ingrid Chavez. Kravitz kept Ingrid's name out of the credits and then had to pay a large out-of-court settlement as Ingrid had written the majority of this song. That added to the controversy of this single as it was one of the first videos to be banned from Mtv and subsequently became the highest selling video single of all time. A laid back track with seducing music and Madonna whispering and sighing the verses.

check out the video

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=I2JLWRFA

d/l the video

http://rapidshare.com/files/247609431/Mado...ed_Version_.mpg

Madonna_justify_my_love_small.jpg

• 1 month later...
She seems so old nowadays, way to old to still be producing.

I beg to differ because whenever she makes music, it's up to date. She's been around for almost 30 yrs but that should be a testament to her selling power and the way she remakes herself with each new album. She's a classic, IMO.

• 10 months later...

she is an eternal diva and a singing sensation. actress, producer. she is an amalgam of voice, beauty and of course brains. she is a diva whose voice shakes the mountains and goes to the depths of deep blue sea. hats off to this song that has created sensation. Madonna id deathless despite accusations.