Yeah I talk alotta shit/ on these tracks and i must note/

we fuckin blowin weed by the bus load/

and I don't give a fuck nigga what you say/

I'll kick push, kick push ya face in like i was Lupe'/

I've been holdin' shit down since Cool James/

who hotter than blue flames/ and serving mu'fuckas like food trays/

Clinton CA$H ACT like you don't know the dudes name/

or the shit i kinda kick like Lui Kang/

Wait! What! No challengers! Anybody, anything! We've got people on here calling themselves the "King" come prove it!

People are probably bar-b-q'ing. Check back and eventually someone will go war with you.

Happy Memorial Day!

People are probably bar-b-q'ing. Check back and eventually someone will go war with you.

Happy Memorial Day!

What you a fucking comedian now!? I wasn't literally speaking as if I wanted somebody to responed to my rhyme that moment or day. I know what the fuck day it is you dingleberry. I was just adding a comment to my shit. Fall the fuck back. I Don't give a fuck bout your role on this site.

Edited by Clinton CASH

What you a fucking comedian now!? I wasn't literally speaking as if I wanted somebody to responed to my rhyme that moment or day. I know what the fuck day it is you dingleberry. I was just adding a comment to my shit. I can't help it that I'm a Faggot ass niggaz and a pussy.

Cool your tool, Mr Cash B)

Nah :lol: I'm just fuckin witcho ass. I'm high :hippi:. But hell fuck it. You've gotta controversial dude on this muhfuck. You feel me? Say what I want to who I want. But it's all jokes tho. Shouldn't of been an admin. if you didn't want to be spotted and picked on. Relax get your panties out your hole brotha. It's all love here. I love sensitive mutherfuckas :wub: . Clinton in and out this bitch. Holla!

I like that it's pretty nifty don't you think? Hey! plus it rhymes. Don't do bitch shit and change what I said to you. Take your lickings like a muthafucking man! Pussy! This clown ass nigga.

• 2 months later...

Look at these bars your spittin

Im 18 c the target and hit em

Ive been to hell and back so i wear red and black

Smoke green not crack like tight not slack

Theres no pretending

You dont blend in

I write 16 spit 10 then send them

And give em a taste Of what ive got

I dont copy and paste Its all mine down to each dot

So what

You think your big waring your nike air max

These are my llyrics u copy urs of tracks

Thats called copy right my friend

Get with it im hittin the trend

come back when you learn to blend

sit down

Ha! Ha! This character thinks I'm biting peoples rhymes :lol: . Thats not the first time I've heard someone say that. Let's get it straight It's Pure Fucking Skill Nigga. Step ya shit up lil scrappa. You said it your sel yous a young nigga. But I'ma come back swingin with ease. Best believe that Homeboy. HOLLA! :yikes: