Wassup for The 5/12 - 5/25/09 Memorial Day & (UK) Bank Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

I have a big tennis match with one of the best players in Chicago in 5-6 weeks, so I begin training today. I will probably get my ass kicked, but at least I won't be embarrassed - it should take me about a month before I become a threat :lol:

Have no idea what's in store. But it will probably include NBA basketball on the tube, barbques, beer, movies, and maybe a trip to the beach.

How about you all? Anyone going to the Sasquatch Fest in Washington State? - they have a hot lineup, and I will be looking for the web telecast - If I find it, I will post it

Video: Bruce Springsteen - Born In The USA

post-9-1243016794_thumb.jpg

post-9-1243016833_thumb.jpg

choice one mate..have a good time..we`re still freezing our arses off down here..i`ll be taking a trip down country later today to visit an old farmer mate of mine..i`ll have my coat and gloves on for that one...

post-193-1243034957_thumb.jpg

My neighborhood has been transformed. There's a garage band on the corner. Neighbors are out with their pets, grillin bar-b-q and watching 100s of Marathon runners.

Map of the RACE

My neighborhood has been transformed. There's a garage band on the corner. Neighbors are out with their pets, grillin bar-b-q and watching 100s of Marathon runners.

Map of the RACE

choice one mate....are you and Boo running?

I didn't get anything done or do anything. Situation normal.

I did drop into Fry's Electronics and pick up 3 hard drives. There was a limit of one per customer so I made 3 passes through the checkout. :lol:

It is a two day sale so I probably will go back tomorrow. I really wanted to buy 5 but I didn't want to keep waiting in line. I also needed a couple of cables but I wasn't sure of the length so I will take a measurement and make another run tomorrow maybe.

Granddaughter came over yesterday. That was fun for about 10 minutes. She brought her mom and dad since she is only 5 months old. They weren't as much fun.