FlowSitGo2

Pulling them apart anit no mercy/

Hear em scream like freaking banshees/

Laughing at yah as you tryna flee/

You ballin? shiit ya boy is fallin'/

Freestyling throu battles maan wheres yah blessin/

Seriously dike the spikes you don't wanna plot a act infact/

You know drama yet you wanna cause drama thinkin yah hard.. FUCK relax/

Run jiddy Run, Oh wheres yah rum? like what dah fuck nigga..rise up heres yah tax/

Watchin yah moves as you walk out the front door man you anit got shit to spin/

You're girl is spoiled yah nigga got hacked bitch what now you gunna slave of me? bitch you trippin/

Down my hometown we go around without a sound living proud without a background so high without a trace bound triggerin up surrounding yah gunna drown yah shit flowin this gunna rebound so quickly pickin up ma boy in tha playground with more crown slight frowns yah boss this is prohound silence with ah silencer soo shit they well-found...grab yah greyhound to sniff tha drugs out off to the fairground..really.. where you at..?

Ridin in my 64 lookin like kinfo letting cash go letting flows live close fucking yah on the same song

ridin up leaving yah mouth traces on the phone, Oh wheres ma throne for the one you messin wit dah unknown loan, why groan when yah grown shaking shake tha hipbone never hitting tha jawbone!

Oh so in tha club with Kimlo you kno tha crimals be runnin from tha one n only Jim Jones!

I'm tha kingpin with tha dirty grin! on my face got the deadly backspin shiit ripping yah forehead god dammit! i'ma begin the legendary flows who knows where to go if I flow like this don't let the cash go don't go express'o you're rusted where yah clothes foo' compose that wack flow imagine bright lights packin up in tha limo..

Duck quick be quick running quick don't leave prick this is so simple drivin through with'ah breezo seeking me out tha window..!

Edited by FlowSitGo2