Spinning tha same thang like bamboo/

In ma world niggas scream get chu ass up/

Iraq blowin away troops be rollin it's ah fuckin' blowup/

They kno wha am worth so filth of cash flows up throu europe/

Get'it throw'it living what life is worth day n night nigga tuneup/

There anit gunna be a next season cuz still got tha swag bruh cleanup/

Tha flow is back with a 62 on ah new life so bright no fights slow mixups/

Three strikes yah out new kid on tha block 16 years old you betta holdup/

Livin no lie living with fiftys not filthy we stay fresh with mo mesh homls fall back/

Ya boyz are back..Ya boyz are back ready for mo fame so dayumm laid-back/

Tempering with tha feds why tha fuck you messin with tha kingpin you wouldah get ah smack/

Flowing the general flows so tall anit speakin no spannish it's to manage respect..Gaah don't lack../

Taking em apart rubber bands for the fans with ah new brand for my new plan get cha tan man/

I'm in charge like ah motha fuckin' general spittin words so right blastin beats out sooo tight/

Lyrically blessin the world more rain fallin hittin the floo' thinking of tha niggas that passed/

Dreamin lookin fo a future burrying the fears deep down with a frown the past is tha past/

Sunlights on me feeling the burn on my heart feeling so ill just more fuckin thrills doll forecasts/

I didn't just took ova the game nigga, I took ova the empire nigga there'sa fever in you nigga/

3rd degree, why can't they agree.. I'm living free anit messin wid police.. in ma world lay tha fuck off/

Overcoming you're lyrics immortal words on the wall of fame repping scenes we're so clean/

Money is a unverisal thang runnin' up daily not mainly nine outta two you better maintain mo' morphine....Chyeah..You know what it is...