[DF16] Fisso & Spark - You Are Right (w/ Remixes) OUT NOW!!

daniella downs

DF16_banner.jpg]

Fisso & Spark - You Are Right (w/ Remixes by Andrea Lai, Eshericks, LuQas, Wasabi, & Hyx) [DF16]

OUT NOW :: at Beatport & Addictech

Having alerted the masses to our return with the well received White Line / Robots, Dead Famous is now getting down to the business of maximum techfunk destruction. This installment sees the first release on Dead Famous for the new to the game Italian duo, Fisso & Spark - in the form of the all out techno assualt "You Are Right" . Taking influences from a wide variety of places, Fisso & Spark craft a raw number that is reminiscent of older Chemical Brothers in the way it brings out the emotions that dirty warehouse rave techno should. This is not for the faint of heart, and should be played very loud.

First up on duties is recent superstar of the universe, Andrea Lai. Melding nuskool breaks, techno, and dubstep, This remix is a complete aural twist on what you think you know reality to be - Much like a musical translation of a Clockwork Orange. While not overt, the energy levels on this remix are outstanding, and it shows why Andrea is one of the most in-demand producers about right now. Next up we have Wasabi. The Erase Records front man has delivered something that holds a special place in the hearts of the Dead Famous camp. Taking the bang of the original, Wasabi has crafted a tech house mix that hits the spot just perfectly. Brighton's LuQas sent us over his remix, and the moment we heard it, we jumped and signed him immediately. Crossing the vibes of producers like Break the Box, and Introspective, LuQas is making quite a name for himself in the breaks community as of late. This remix is definitely something for the 3am out of your mind sessions.

Washington DC's own Hyx gives us something new to Dead Famous. Taking the DF vibe, and mangling it into Drum and Bass, Hyx shows on this remix why his tunes are regularly found in the bags of well known dnb dj's such as Ed Rush and Robot Death Squad. Lastly, but surely not least, En:Vision's recent signing, Eshericks, does exactly what he's known for - Peak as they come techy breaks with a hint of progressive. This remix is LARGE, and definitely not one to be missed. Expect to hear this remix blasting from speakers this Summer.

General Midi "Eshericks for me- if you ain't dancing you're dead"

Si Begg "Andrea Lai mix....*booooooom*"

Robot Death Squad "The Hyx mix is pretty massive sounding, those atmos. are great"

Cut la Roc "Full support on this, Eshericks remix for sets but all remixes are nice, good work :D"

Robosapiens "Absolutely love the original. Definitely will rock dancefloors"

Kickflip "Andrea Lai's remix is firing! Broken up but held together well, plenty of variation with a fresh sound. Eshericks mix is a massive big room thumper loaded with energy, and LuQas' tech-funk rejiggle ticks all the right boxes

Attack Release "Wasabi mix is exactly the kind of stuff i've been feeling recently."

Vital Substance "All about the LuQas mix for me...absolute banger!! Loving those sneaky little glitchy edits on the break! Quality"

Krone "I love the progressive intro nice vibes on the Hyx mix. The drums are sweet!"

Lee / Dusted Breaks" Great Package there dude! It's all about the eshericks mix for me. Pure broken disco Filth!!!"

Kraymon "Andrea Lai one is my favourite of these."

Hexadecimal "I think the Eshericks mix and LuQas mix are my favourite tracks from the package, probably more likely to play the Eshericks mix, seems to tick all the boxes"

EK "Digging the Eshericks remix. very nice work!"

Steve Maccabe "Really like the Eshericks & Luqas remixes! Great package all round."

Watch this space next month for the long awaited release of Break the Box's "Rock the Mic", with a host of remixes.

Keep it Evil.

deadfamouslogosmaller.jpg