Eamon and Frankie

ASUmusicMAN

I hope this is the right section for pop music (if not feel free to move)...

But I have to ask...has everyone heard the song by Eamon called "F*ck It"...if not, get a listen. The premis is that his girlfriend cheated on him...so what did he do...he wrote a song about it...quite funny.

But it gets even better...the supposed ex (Frankee) released her OWN song to the same beat "F*ck you right back"...mentioning that "your sex was whack"...oh god...i can't control the laughter...

Definitely check them out when you get a chance...guaranteed laughter...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Buy It

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol yea ive heard da song fuck it by eamon..i cudnt help stop laughthing and think oh poor guy!!

and specially wen her x gf made a song fuck u right back..wuhhooowww!!!!YEA GO POWER GIRL!!!! I love da song!well if u havnt heard it yet..then wat r u w8ng 4?!?! go listen 2 da music and read da lyrics!!!

its kinda reminds me of my x bf lol...yea yeah!!!dats all!!have fun

peace ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

There are three sides to every story:

http://www.deadtroll.com/index2.html?/audi...th.html~content

"First there was "I Don't Want You Back"

Then there came "Fuck You Right Back"

Now Three Dead Trolls bring you the third side of the story from the poor bastard who had to live with them...

Fuck Eamon And Frankee!

By Joe and Wes and Neil"

VERY funny

• 1 month later...

Hey Eamon's song rules it's my favourite and has been ever since I heard it and I listent to it every day :bigsmile: -and by the way, you speel it 'Frankee' and her song's a lie! She never went out with Eamon and if she did it was when they were about 13, maybe 14! So they were hardly gonna have sex then, so how would she know if his sex's wac? And she ain't even a good singer! 4 example, listen to those 'Oh, oh, uh-huh yeh's they're crap! And (sorry if I'm usin a lot of and's here) if she's so smart so that she can think great insults, then how come she only has 2? She says his sex wack, which she probally never had the chance to find out, and that he has crabs...don't you think he has enouh money to get some cream to get rid of them?!? countdown2FU

And if she didn't really have feelings for Eamon...then why did she sh*g him and all that? So now she's a h* as well-u should see sum of the tarty pics on her site! Or, if you'd rather not go blind, don't.

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

I think she actually looks hot in ways and not so hot in others... but I can't seem to figure out what either is b/c I just dunno.