Wassup for The 4/17 - 4/20/09 Weekend?

KiwiCoromandel

OK Beatking persons...D.A.I.C is missing in action again...no doubt talked into some furbrained scheme involving tuna by that cat of his Boo...so what are you all up to this weekend..winter has really set in down here so it`s lots of downtime in front of the log range....

post-193-1240041918_thumb.jpg

I plan on heading down to Laguna Beach on Sunday - weather is supposed to hit 90 degrees in LA :bouncy: Might have my car back from the garage tomorrow - if so, the celebration will start early

New Zealand has a winter?

yes..we have a winter...it can be nasty depending on which part of the country it is...last year was the worst year for storms (or weather events as they call them) on record in NZ.

Had to work friday night.......I am off for the rest of the weekend, so I am going to watch it rain the rest of the day today and hope for some sun tomorrow! We've had thunderstorms for the past two days!! Had to go to orientation today out in the rain, to see the (almost finished) Woodlands Pavilion!!

Working 7 days this week. Pirate a few (dozen) albums. Repair daughter-in-law's car tomorrow. Rub the dog. Peer through a scope in search of liberals within range.

That's about it.

I heard you were teabagging the other day :lol: