Wassup for The 3/27- 3/29/09 Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

Went to El Coyotes in LA last night with Alex Parsons, a DJ from the UK I'm a fan of. Was surprised their 75th Anniversary Meals were $4.99! Big win!!

Gonna help a friend with a legal issue this weekend. Otherwise not sure what else is up - but if there is trouble out there, I'm gonna be looking :lol:

What about you?

Not much of anything. I have all my kiddos tomorrow and Sunday, probably play beauty shop with the girls. May watch some silly movie with my boy.

Gonna paint my toenails now though, so everyone have fun!

just bought an old pool table....out to the garage to brush up on my 8 ball....

Can you do this trick, Kiwi?

Gonna meet a bud for pizza and go to the Arc Light to see Duplicity, the new Tony Gilroy thriller with Julia Roberts. Fun!

Gonna meet a bud for pizza and go to the Arc Light to see Duplicity, the new Tony Gilroy thriller with Julia Roberts. Fun!

sounds like fun ... pizza & bud?? how 'bout pizza & sam (adams)?? : ) ... i think i'll do that, and that's about all for me this weekend ... and that is good ...

these guys make the best pizzas in town down here...they offend a lot of folks as well..which is an added bonus... :lol: :lol:

http://pizzasandstuff.blogspot.com/2007/12...itler-boot.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_Pizza

image: agencyspy.files.wordpress.com

http://www.deeshaa.org/2007/02/23/news-from-abroad/

post-193-1238380841_thumb.jpg

Dude, it wasn't that bad. :o

After May 15th I won't have a job so I was kinda glad to get the overtime. It's not like I had to work. I just had to be there. :lol:

overtime works this way:

Saturday you get 50% more pay to do 50% less work.

Sunday you get twice as much pay to do nothing.

......Not really but close.

I need to go look for a job but I just can't seem to get motivated. So far I have applied as a Quality Inspector for Hooter's applicants and I applied as Test Technician at a couple of whore houses but that's about it.

I may have to lower my expectations a little but for the right job I will work cheap 4sure. I could never lower my expectaions to the point that I took a job that required me to travel to Californie or north of the Mason-Dixon line. There is a limit on how low I can go and travelling to those locations would be repulsive. In fact, travelling anywhere outside of Dixie is unacceptable.

Time for me to go to work. I can't be late. I would hate to be fired before I get laid-off. :lol:

I will be happy to write a recommendation letter for your Hooter's application, but have you ever considered working on a goat farm? Just an idea ...

Better yet, they've got jobs for men in Shanghai, Red. You can get $30 for just a few minutes of your time:

Learn more HERE :lol:

it`s simple mate..with obama greening up the US economy and banning all that oil drilling and stuff the writing is on the wall mate... just change your name from Red to Greenie...get rid of the pickup truck and get yourself a pre-loved bicycle...swap the Glock for a solar-powered slingshot and..this is the biggie..be prepared to live with D.A.I.C and his cat Boo near La Brea Tarpits (you know, where the volcano blew up and killed everyone within a 50 mile radius) in L.A for a while while hunting for employment in the liberal left wing commie pinko entertainment industry...any ways Red..so much for all these stories of woe and hardship...it looks to me like you`ve been caught out having fun.... :lol: :lol:

post-193-1238466649_thumb.jpg