No name..jus fuckin around

Harrison

I can see tha white light in my reach..too bad i can feel my feet burnin beneath..stuck in this place between heaven an hell..hopin tha next time it aint gonna be that hot shell.but everytime a try ta do tha right thing..i get spit on an shit on like.but yall dont know wha i mean..im mean..i dont giva fuck about yall..so ill keep spittin these raps until my fuckin ass fall..but i think about tha good an notta bout tha bad..i may look pissed but its jus my natural mad.but dont test me bitch..cuz my style is unimaginable.its a hazard for ya....i dont mean to brag but uh...i cant help it...it aint my fault im ill..it aint my fault my steele gotchu when u was slippin still..but thas tha way it goes so this wood ima keep grippin..and that drank i be sippin i cant forget about tha...but anywayz back to wha i was sayin..ima just count my money,do some prayin an collect my change man..itsa a shame man..so for tha ima quit..quit spittin this song cuz cuz its turnin to shit...so be on tha lookout cuz i aint done yet.. youll be wantin more by tha end of tha bet!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?