Wassup For The 1/23-25/09 Weekend

DudeAsInCool

Happy Weekend everyone. I'm lying in bed with the sniffles, it's raining outside, and life sucks. What else is new? :sad:

I hope you're all have better tidings coming you way than me. So what is exciting on your end for the next three days???

Happy Weekend everyone. I'm lying in bed with the sniffles, it's raining outside, and life sucks. What else is new? :sad:

I hope you're all have better tidings coming you way than me. So what is exciting on your end for the next three days???

Nothing going on here. Call me if you need help getting rid of your miseries.

post-269-1232732641_thumb.jpg

I have DayQuils - they do the same thing.

Not exactly. They slowly provide a little temporary relief from the sniffles and do nothing for the life sucks.

Glock 21 will instantly and permanently cure the sniffles and the life sucks without making you drowsy.

dude...here`s a couple of qwik fixes for ya mate....there is a book entitled "how to break copyright law and stay healthy too"....i`m about to write..er..sorry..locate a copy..i`ll send it to ya in a plain brown paper bag mate...when it arrives read the book and then put the bag over your head and breathe deeply...you may get sued for breaching copyright law but your cold will be gone next morning..get well soon mate.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message253049/pg1

http://jameswatkins.agathongroup.com/sexcure.htm

post-193-1232743992_thumb.jpg

it's 1/23 right? this thread confused me...sorry

Correct. I think when i started typing, it pulled up the old dates - either that or the Dayquil has gone to my head - or Im a sloppy typist - or all the above

I will fix it.

Correct. I think when i started typing, it pulled up the old dates - either that or the Dayquil has gone to my head - or Im a sloppy typist - or all the above

I will fix it.

that's ok....I figured it was because w\you were sick, everyone else was who I was worrying about pretty much lol

So to answer the question....I work today 12-7 and tomorrow 9-2. After that I'll probably wash my bed stuff and mop the upstairs. The whole time, I'll be talking to my handsome one.

Edited by Amber

Less Dayquils - some success here! :sad:

Have you tried Mucinex-D? I tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and it works better for me than anything else I have ever tried by far. A woman at work and I got sick at the same time with what appeared to be the same thing. She went to the doctor and that is what he recommended so she bought some. She gave me a couple and I felt much better 2 hours later. The next day I bought some. I still think you need to be shot but that might hold you over until I get there. :lol:

Have you tried Mucinex-D? I tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and it works better for me than anything else I have ever tried by far. A woman at work and I got sick at the same time with what appeared to be the same thing. She went to the doctor and that is what he recommended so she bought some. She gave me a couple and I felt much better 2 hours later. The next day I bought some. I still think you need to be shot but that might hold you over until I get there. :lol:

you are the second person to recommend that formula - so i think i'll give a shot (pun intended)

you are the second person to recommend that formula - so i think i'll give a shot (pun intended)

It has a couple of side effects that probably aren't worth mentioning.

blindness

high blood pressure

seizures

stroke

heart attack

impotence

liver failure

baldness

bad breath

kidney failure

constapation

However, it's only fatal in 47% of the people that take it less than 2 days.