A lil somethin i put together rate it :)

destination

These times have changed, the rhymes have died, put the mother fucking egos aside, stop with the fucking hate with each other when we should have one thing in mind, these fuckin fans, without them you arnt shit put the fucking ego aside because you know its time for me to rhyme

I miss the times when you would rhyme just to say whats on your mother fucking mind. Miss the times… Miss the time.. When you would rhyme just to say what you have on your fucking mind, but times have changed enough with the rhymes and go back to doing your pathetic little crimes.

You’re a mother fucking joke, you’re the one I just wana fucking choke. Stop with the rhymes before you have a click, click, bang coming your way. You know I don’t joke when I say whats on my mind so do us all a favor stop with the pussy rhymes before your time is up. Your out of the spotlight your done, through ya im fucking sick of you

I miss the times when you would rhyme just to say whats on your mother fucking mind. Miss the times… Miss the time.. When you would rhyme just to say what you have on your fucking mind, but times have changed enough with the rhymes and go back to doing your pathetic little crimes.

I cant believe you think you can take me when my home boy just handled you, enough with the pussy ass ego let it go your through done, over, accept defeat before I use the click, click, bang on a foo like you, your ego is nothing, you’re the only one that thinks that highly of a pussbag like you

Keep this in mind, with the ego aside, you might get the respect you intend to receive but with no ego you cannot rhyme, with no ego your shit, with the ego you get threw to this fucking ground, you speak at me, you let the ego blind you, you have to let go of your ego, say whats on your mind not what you think of people, let the ego go before it corrupts you more than ill destroy you if you say another word directed towards me

You have to keep this in mind with the ego on your side you cannot beat me, you cannot discover yourself, times have changed, the egos are us without them we feel powerless, let the ego go before [click, click, BANG BANG BANG]

**** tell me what you like and dont like