no more mattrendo

Matt Rendo

my time here at BK is over.

bye to all.

Why so abrupt? And why did you delete your blog??!! Any particular reason you are moving on? I never quite understand how people hang out on various websites than all of a sudden leave without any reason. Shit happens i guess, but i still find it odd. But we wish you all the luck in the meantime - until you regain your senses and return :lol:

Why so abrupt? And why did you delete your blog??!! Any particular reason you are moving on? I never quite understand how people hang out on various websites than all of a sudden leave without any reason. Shit happens i guess, but i still find it odd. But we wish you all the luck in the meantime - until you regain your senses and return :lol:

I spend 4-5 hours or more per day on the internet. It's time I get my shit together. I need to go out and make some money, not blog about something no one reads. I will be focusing my time on more important things. It was fun while it lasted though.

I would understand the sentiment if I was of value to Beatking, but lets be honest guys, my time was spent spamming up the forums with nonsense and blogging to no fanfare. Thanks anyway, and best of luck. I will still be on Twitter, and I will visit the site from time to time.

I spend 4-5 hours or more per day on the internet. It's time I get my shit together. I need to go out and make some money, not blog about something no one reads. I will be focusing my time on more important things. It was fun while it lasted though.

At least that's an explanation. You should absolutely put work first - I still think you should figure out a way to enroll early in school - that would keep you busy. The economy is crappy for jobs.

On the other hand, you won't have Redneck or the Dude to kick around any more B) Seriously, though, i think BMCs advice was good - figure out a way to find a balance for yourself - make some goals and prioritize them - then make them happen.

I spend 4 to 5 hours a day surfing too. My New Year resolution was to throttle back to less than 1. Now I'm trying to decide which new year to start. :lol:

If you find a job, ask if they need a one legged old fart that won't work. If they have an opening for me, give me a call. You know where to find me. That way I won't waste my time looking for a job instead of surfing.

Best of luck Matt! :beer1:

I spend 4 to 5 hours a day surfing too. My New Year resolution was to throttle back to less than 1. Now I'm trying to decide which new year to start. :lol:

If you find a job, ask if they need a one legged old fart that won't work. If they have an opening for me, give me a call. You know where to find me. That way I won't waste my time looking for a job instead of surfing.

Best of luck Matt! :beer1:

Thanks, I will keep that in mind.

I would understand the sentiment if I was of value to Beatking, but lets be honest guys, my time was spent spamming up the forums with nonsense

...and wtf do you think I have been doing for years?? :lol:

Not only am I of no value to BeatKing. I am of no value. :thumbsup:

i would hardly consider your posts as spam or meaningless, it was always good having another metal head around to keep me and LOTD company.

Agreed - hear, hear! Everyone is valuable in this community. I've never looked at your posts as spam or as being meaningless - I don't think anyone else looks at them that way either. Why you would feel that way? I thought your posts were well written and from the heart.

Agreed - hear, hear! Everyone is valuable in this community. I've never looked at your posts as spam or as being meaningless - I don't think anyone else looks at them that way either. Why you would feel that way? I thought your posts were well written and from the heart.

thanks to all, but the bottom line is I have to prioritize and work>blogging

Its a leave of absence, I will probably be back.... you know about that huh?

i sure do mate..ask dude...i`m up and down like a bloody yo-yo... i`m a most unreliable old bastard...i blame the drugs.. :lol: :lol:

Damn, Matt. I was just getting used to you being back too. Been a while to throw some good artists back and forth. A friend of the P2P community did the same thing a few years back by leaving the forums. Unfortunately, he doesn't work. I guess posting was just too labor intensive also. He also placed a timer that shuts his browser down so he doesn't "over-surf."

Will miss your presence. Take care.

Damn, Matt. I was just getting used to you being back too. Been a while to throw some good artists back and forth. A friend of the P2P community did the same thing a few years back by leaving the forums. Unfortunately, he doesn't work. I guess posting was just too labor intensive also. He also placed a timer that shuts his browser down so he doesn't "over-surf."

Will miss your presence. Take care.

I am still around, lurking...

no longer a presence though.