Wasssup For the 1/16/09 - 1/18/09 Weekend

DudeAsInCool

I'm heading up to San Francisco today to work with some friends on a writing project, so I thought I'd put this thread up early. Sadly I have to leave 80 degree weather for more of the same up North.

Anybody have anything exciting going for the weekend? Anything non-exciting? Inbetween?

PS The boards will be spam free from me for until Sunday - please post away if you like.

Just another boring weekend spent limping around the trailer park and raiding cyberspace. I may go out to the gun range and kill some paper. It is very unlikely that anything productive will get done. I bought another chain saw last weekend so there is a small chance I may trim some trees.

I'm heading up to San Francisco today to work with some friends on a writing project, so I thought I'd put this thread up early. Sadly I have to leave 80 degree weather for more of the same up North.

Anybody have anything exciting going for the weekend? Anything non-exciting? Inbetween?

PS The boards will be spam free from me for until Sunday - please post away if you like.

san fran ... hopefully not all work when there ... loved visiting there ... have fun!! ...

me?? just trying to stay warm in negative degree frozen tundra weather (global warming?? could use a bit right 'bout now) & some football for me, too ... : )

I'll be off Friday...work Saturday and off again on Sunday. I'll continue getting my home in order for a very special event. I think I'll get all my totes organized this weekend, that sounds like fun! LOL

Freezing my ass off... we're in a deep freeze. The temp hasn't gone above zero since Monday. Today I thought death was imminent... the windchill was -41 when I got up.

I have to work, and luckily there is heat at work.

Freezing my ass off... we're in a deep freeze. The temp hasn't gone above zero since Monday. Today I thought death was imminent... the windchill was -41 when I got up.

I have to work, and luckily there is heat at work.

OMG, I thought earlier...what about people who work in these conditions. I felt so bad for them earlier today. However, it passed once I got warm again.

Amber: Come visit Minnesota sometime in the winter, we will share the cold weather with you. It gets chilly where you are too! At some point, I think, it just is "cold" and numbers no longer matter.

My dad used to work outside at the airport. I was telling him yesterday, "Aren't you glad you don't have to do this anymore??"

A few friends are baggage handlers at Continental. Luckily MSP isn't a hub for them so they don't get as many flights and don't have to be outside as much as NWA (aka Delta) employees.

It's currently -22F, with a -37F windchill. This is getting old!

Amber: Come visit Minnesota sometime in the winter, we will share the cold weather with you. It gets chilly where you are too! At some point, I think, it just is "cold" and numbers no longer matter.

My dad used to work outside at the airport. I was telling him yesterday, "Aren't you glad you don't have to do this anymore??"

A few friends are baggage handlers at Continental. Luckily MSP isn't a hub for them so they don't get as many flights and don't have to be outside as much as NWA (aka Delta) employees.

It's currently -22F, with a -37F windchill. This is getting old!

OMG that is seriously so friggin cold. I am a big baby the older I get when it comes to the cold. I was stranded all of yesterday and most of today because my car wouldn't start because it was SO cold here, but nothing like that.

On a side note though, I'd come to MN in the spring lol

It's currently 27 degrees in Georgia. Brrrr... I am not used to this. It looks like our low will be 15 degrees. If we had precipitation we'd have ice and maybe snow. I prefer snow over ice though, and the spring flowers. :) hope everyone is well. A spammer brought me back to BK.

san fran ... hopefully not all work when there ... loved visiting there ... have fun!! ...

Ostensively, I'm up here working on a writing project. But it appears that the restaurants and bars are far more interesting that what we are working on, so we are hoping for inspiration there :)

OMG, I thought earlier...what about people who work in these conditions. I felt so bad for them earlier today. However, it passed once I got warm again.

:lol:

It was really cold here. It was so cold here yesterday that I carried my jacket to work in case I might need it because it got colder by the time I got off work. :lol:

Actually, I think the lowest it got here this year was around 25 F.

howdy mates and thanx dude...choice to see you all again...beautiful sunny weather for the last week of the xmas/new year holiday break down here in the southern hemisphere...i think i`ll spend the weekend surfing the net and torturing and annoying dude on the boards at BK...ahhh yes... it doesn`t get any better than this... :lol:

post-193-1232571747_thumb.jpg

it`s those bloody la brea tarpits near where dude lives mate..ever since the movie "volcano".....i mean mate..check these pics out..who the hell would want to live next to that flaming park... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.mania.com/5-lamest-disasters-di...cle_111748.html

post-193-1232623922_thumb.jpg

post-193-1232623934_thumb.jpg