Wassup For The 11/21 - 11/23/08 Weekend

DudeAsInCool

It's a big college football weekend for those of us in the USA, so I will likely be tied to the tube on Saturday. Other than that, I will be hitting some tennis balls and probably writing away on the keyboards.

How about everyone else?

I'm gonna sit around and act like I have a broke leg this weekend and rub the dogs. I'll steal a few million (RIAA math) in tunes off the internet. Then I'm gonna ask the wifey if she wants to play hide-the-weenie. She won't.

In other words it will be a carbon copy of last weekend. :lol:

Then I'm gonna ask the wifey if she wants to play hide-the-weenie. She won't.

In other words it will be a carbon copy of last weekend. :lol:

What about the goats then?

Celebrating getting a place on a high profile secondment. :dancer7:

It is only a 10 week placement, but if I do well my name will be in shining in neon lights for senior managers.

I just need to fill out a 32 page security clearance document...

"131) Name every person you have accidentally brushed shoulders with at busy train stations. List them in order of their passport number and attach details of their political affiliations." :wacko:

Celebrating getting a place on a high profile secondment. :dancer7:

It is only a 10 week placement, but if I do well my name will be in shining in neon lights for senior managers.

I just need to fill out a 32 page security clearance document...

"131) Name every person you have accidentally brushed shoulders with at busy train stations. List them in order of their passport number and attach details of their political affiliations." :wacko:

is this a government gig'modernizing the UK? :thumbsup: believe it or not, DAIC, once had security clearance :lol:

Pretty much Dude. At least as much as you can modernise a supply chain. More like cost cutting.

What did you need security clearance for? From your current job and your age, I'm guessing it had something to do with editing the moon landing script? :p

:lol: I was the Nationally selected intern during my first year in Grad School at the USIA, which is the media division of the State Department. USIA film and tv programs are forbidden to be shown in the US. During the 60s, which was before my time, they were quite progressive, particularly on the documentary front.

Congrats, again! :beer1:

Congrats MI :beer1:

Now... cooking chicken and swigging beer. Heading south of the 'border' tomorrow to Drogheda. Working Sunday.

Eating and Drinking most of the Time

How is Life Umma

and does Internet working good :wink:

:lol: I was the Nationally selected intern during my first year in Grad School at the USIA, which is the media division of the State Department. USIA film and tv programs are forbidden to be shown in the US. During the 60s, which was before my time, they were quite progressive, particularly on the documentary front.

Congrats, again! :beer1:

Wow. A teen genius. I guess it was after that you discovered :smoke17::toke:?

Wow. A teen genius. I guess it was after that you discovered :smoke17::toke:?

It was during my first year of Graduate school, which was after college. I discovered the former at 14 or so :lol: