Follow The US Election Results

DudeAsInCool

It won't do any good here in Kentucky, but you can mark down one vote for Obama in Jefferson County...along with one vote against the turdacious Mitch McConnell. Hopefully larger, and more sensible, states elsewhere in the country will do the right thing for the world.

If you listen closely, you can hear the chants from the past..."the whole world is watchin', the whole world is watchin' "

Obama wins in Pennsylvania and leading in Florida :thumbsup: Elizabeth Dole loses Senate race in North Carolina! Dems have picked up 3 Senate seats

NBC, ABC: OBAMA WINS PENNSYLVANIA... CNN: OBAMA WINS MASSACHUSETTS, ILLINOIS, CONNECTICUT, NEW JERSEY, MAINE, DC, DELAWARE, MARYLAND, VERMONT... MICHIGAN, OHIO

MCCAIN WINS OKLAHOMA, TENNESSEE, KENTUCKY, SOUTH CAROLINA...TEXAS

Watch LIVE coverage here on MSNBC:

MSNBC projects Obama wins Ohio and New Mexico - that could be the ballgame :dancer7: The coup de grace is coming down to Virginia, North Carolina or Florida - if one of those fall, its over for McCain. The West Coast (Cal - Oregon - Washington) almost put Obama over the top.

post-9-1225855301_thumb.jpg

I look forward to the day I can remove the avatar photo of his royal prickness off of all my posts...the property value around here will be immensely improved.

M.I. - Having a conscientious politician as President isn't any problem for me. It's having an administration full of malevolent warmongers and phony christians that's been a problem for the last 28 years, with the exception of the Clinton years. And even he had some character flaws that sullied his great political skills.

I look forward to the day I can remove the avatar photo of his royal prickness off of all my posts...the property value around here will be immensely improved.

M.I. - Having a conscientious politician as President isn't any problem for me. It's having an administration full of malevolent warmongers and phony christians that's been a problem for the last 28 years, with the exception of the Clinton years. And even he had some character flaws that sullied his great political skills.

I agree. Obama is not that liberal. However, the Republicans in power are so right wing, he looks like a beacon in comparison

Florida has gone for Obama!!!! America is putting its house back in order. B) John McCain concede, urges the country to come together to support him and America's challenges.

post-9-1225859772_thumb.jpg

The English barely turn out to vote even without the queues. What is it with everyone queuing half way down the street every four years in America?

I'm increasingly getting sucked in by the Obama thing. I'm not looking forward to the moment we all realise he is a politician.

Didn't get my vote.

Neither did that shitbird McCain.

Have to write Ron Paul in...

Meh.

Win me over Barack, you have the floor...

Didn't get my vote.

Neither did that shitbird McCain.

Have to write Ron Paul in...

Meh.

Win me over Barack, you have the floor...

the difference is that WE have all been invited to the party. join in and partake. you couldnt say that 8 years ago.

i like ron paul - i dont think he will be that displeased

I don't think I'll be overly displeased, or overly impressed. I didn't vote for either Obama or McCain as well. I don't think either will bring enough change to really reform Washington. But I'm willing to give a guy a chance.

I think it's amusing that we are probably showing more coverage in the UK than we would of our own election.

Personally I'm happy that they've not elected the guy that 8 years ago was considered an inferior candidate to George Bush. That's got to be a good thing.