Paul Revere & The Raiders - Kicks/Just Like Me (1965-6)

DudeAsInCool

Paul Revere and the Raiders is an American rock band that saw enormous mainstream success in the second half of the 1960s and earlier 1970s. They were featured regularly on American Bandstand.

Kicks

Just Like Me

I have that first vid as a 22meg mpg file in the unlikely event anybody wants it. Let me know.

I haven't seen the second vid before. I have a few of their albums. (purchased cds and pirated mp3s lol)

some of their other big hits include but not necessarily limited to:

Hungry

Him or Me

Let Me

Good Thing

and after they shortened their name to "The Raiders" they had a hit with Indian Reservation.

They were kind of like an American version of The Kinks, without the poetry. Pretty decent band - they were originally from Boise, Idaho before moving to LA. FYI, Paul Revere was the keyboard player.

After Mark Lindsay left the group he had a few hits

Arizona

Silver Bird

Miss America

Good tunes. I like all 3 of them.

And if I like them you should too. :lol:

I take it he's the singer who looks like Spock? B)

Mark Linsay was the lead singer, not Paul Revere.

Are you familiar with any of the 3 tunes he did solo that I listed above? I saw his albums posted on a site but they have been taken down. I don't have any of his solo albums but I have several of his solo tracks.

Mark Linsay was the lead singer, not Paul Revere.

Are you familiar with any of the 3 tunes he did solo that I listed above? I saw his albums posted on a site but they have been taken down. I don't have any of his solo albums but I have several of his solo tracks.

That is what I just said, doofus :lol:

Not familiar with Mark's other work :unsure: