Wassup For The 10/3 - 10/05/08 Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

The heatwave finally broke in LA. It felt like Earthquake weather, so I'm happy it's good. My weekend will consist of writing, college football and some tennis ...

What about yours?

Same as last weekend.

...sit around the house in a semi-comatose state and pirate tunes wholesale and a few gigs of vids. I have some great multi part WWI and WWII documentaries queued up. I downloaded about 40 gigs (vids & music) in the last couple of days and I have about 35 gigs in queue. I wish I could get a better connection. This dsl pro I'm on is only 3megs down and 384k up. Several friends have an 18meg fios connection and others have an 8 meg cable connection. Living on the edge of town has it's drawbacks. I have just about used up my rapidshare premium account anyway. I have about 20g left and will get 10g more this afternoon. It looks like it will be tomorrow night before I have enough allocation to finish up what I have in queue.

Same as last weekend.

...sit around the house in a semi-comatose state and pirate tunes wholesale and a few gigs of vids. I have some great multi part WWI and WWII documentaries queued up. I downloaded about 40 gigs (vids & music) in the last couple of days and I have about 35 gigs in queue. I wish I could get a better connection. This dsl pro I'm on is only 3megs down and 384k up. Several friends have an 18meg fios connection and others have an 8 meg cable connection. Living on the edge of town has it's drawbacks. I have just about used up my rapidshare premium account anyway. I have about 20g left and will get 10g more this afternoon. It looks like it will be tomorrow night before I have enough allocation to finish up what I have in queue.

That's alot of videos and music bytes

I don't generally see this many files I want. I may wind up with 100gigs for this week (Sun-Sat). Most weeks are around 10 to 15 gigs although 30 gig weeks are not unusual. Since I'm laid up I have more time and this week I have felt like messing with more that I have in several weeks. Basically I am getting current posts plus what was posted during the past weeks on the sites I keep an eye on. Except of course some of the links are no longer good so I just missed out on those.

Installed the stove after suckering two builders into cutting the throat plate with their angle grinder. Lit it. It works! Amazing invention fire. Right now... getting a cat massage while trying not to breathe since the effort is causing it to expell wind. More hell raising to follow... fitting stair carpet. whooohooo

Installed the stove after suckering two builders into cutting the throat plate with their angle grinder. Lit it. It works! Amazing invention fire. Right now... getting a cat massage while trying not to breathe since the effort is causing it to expell wind. More hell raising to follow... fitting stair carpet. whooohooo

Wind? This is wind:

Door to Hell in Antarctica - Watch more free videos

Had my birthday off to by huge amounts of choons, books and other stuff that I really didn't need - and tonight I'm off out to an "all you can eat" Indian buffet restaurant. Just as well they limit sittings to two hours otherwise it could have got very expensive for them!

Tomorrow I suspect I will be blowing off lots of wind of my own!

If anyone in LA sees this, Philippe's, the home of the French Dipped Roast Beef Sandwich is having their 100th anniversary today. Sandwiches are 10 cents and I'm going :lol:

Learn more HERE and HERE

post-9-1223329981_thumb.jpg

If anyone in LA sees this, Philippe's, the home of the French Dipped Roast Beef Sandwich is having their 100th anniversary today. Sandwiches are 10 cents and I'm going :lol:

Pick me up a half dozen and mail them to me. I'll mail you a couple of bucks and you can keep the change. :lol:

Pick me up a half dozen and mail them to me. I'll mail you a couple of bucks and you can keep the change. :lol:

Went, saw the hundreds in line, didnt conquer :sad:

Went, saw the hundreds in line, didnt conquer :sad:

I know what you mean. Whenever they have a Hell of a deal like that there is always too many indigent liberals with their life savings in their pocket waiting in line for us rednecks to wait that long to get whatever. We just grill some roadkill and go back the next day for the sandwich. Even though the sale is over they will still sell it us for 10 cents on the condition that we get it to go. :lol:

That's too bad. It looks like a pretty good sandwich!!

And getting on for ten cents wouldn't be hard. Once you cap all if the Californie liberals, you'll be first in line!!

:lol:

:guns2:

You don't even have to cap them all. Cap one and the rest scatter like roaches. The problem is the cops swarm like flies. :lol: