Anything Goes Thread

DudeAsInCool

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dated her. She looked better before she had her hair done.

You dated Chucky? :o I didn't know he was from Texas, but should have figured so.

He sure does.

....and so does the guy that searches for that kinda shit. :lol:

I deleted - might be a bit risque. But you have to admit, the hurricane itch was novel, though :lol:

Phood - yumm!

Cat 2 - The best home videos are here

The going up would be easier than the coming down. I would have caught the elevator down 4sure. If the motorcycle didn't fit in the elevator I would have bought another one. :lol:

Here's another guy coming down - he makes it look easy :lol: Just do a shot of red bull and goferit!

59'2" FEET! Ronnie Renner's World Record Jump - Funny bloopers are a click away

They make it look easy. You try it. :lol:

I rode totally different type of motorcycles. I never tried the light weight jumping thing. I never owned a dirt bike. I did get some super bikes off the ground and never crashed one doing so.

I crashed doing everything else. :lol:

The rooster has a set lungs 4sure!

That wingsuit shit looks more dangerous than walking the broken down path on the side of the cliff that you posted earlier. How about "wear a wingsuit and carry a parachute while walking the path?"

We passed an ordinance against hard rain like the clip you posted. It worked about as well as the law Californie passed that set electricity prices at a much lower rate than the rest of the country.

It rained 12 inches one night 3 or 4 years ago but at least the electricity was on at my house. :lol:

It rained 12 inches one night 3 or 4 years ago but at least the electricity was on at my house. :lol:

House? What happened to the trailer?

House? What happened to the trailer?

Somebody stole it before it rained that day. That's one of the problems with anything so valuable that is on wheels and has a trailer coupler on the front. After the rain they looked inside, then they brought it back while I was at the topless bar....next door.

As near as I could tell, only a few roaches escaped.

During the interim I stayed at a Halfway House. :lol:

Somebody stole it before it rained that day. That's one of the problems with anything so valuable that is on wheels and has a trailer coupler on the front. After the rain they looked inside, then they brought it back while I was at the topless bar....next door.

As near as I could tell, only a few roaches escaped.

During the interim I stayed at a Halfway House. :lol:

Livin' large!