Anything Goes Thread

DudeAsInCool

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awkward Webcam Sex

Sean recorded private webcam conversations with his girlfriend and put them on his blog. When she finds out, things go from bad to worse.

Today the Dutch word of the year was announced and the winner was 'swaffelen' which means to sweep the male organ from side to side while banging against an object such as a building.

From Reddit: "If you send disparaging E-mails about me to someone else and I find out about it, I can and will pursue defamation charges. I have an excellent lawyer and I rather doubt you do."

Read comments :roller1:

More Comments HERE :lol:

Reddit has started a hookup thread - LoveReddit

Sample one-liners:

I'm having a threesome tonight. Only two spots left to fill! (self.lovereddit)

I a 20 something boy from India. Willing to fuck with a non-sheeple female. (self.lovereddit)

Sub-Reddit:

/lanparty/

/r/nycw4m/

/r/arkansasm4pigs/ etc

And Redditers are nice folks, too

November 5, 2008

"This is it. This is the culmination of the internet. It brings us full circle; we can all go home now. Maybe tomorrow morning we will collectively wake up in bed, surrounded by loved ones. They will be so relieved we're awake, because we were in a coma for several years.

"B-b-but, it was so real," we will mutter in unison. "There were cats with captions taped to them, and a man who liked to peel open his asshole and show it to us. Rick Astley was there, and he sang for us all the time, whether we wanted him to or not! Everyone ate bacon all day and Ron Paul had a fighting chance. We all did 100 pushups, except that guy who was in love with Jesus. He was just an asshole."

And then we'll look up and gasp. We have been in a coma for a long time, but we never realized how much our mothers looks like a certain governor form Alaska, or how our fathers held up signs with blue or red arrows whenever anyone said anything, to let them know if he agreed or not. We never realized how our stepbrothers who dugg holes in the yard all day were treated as less than human, or how every time people misspoke, some of our uncles who are British constables would reprimand them.

We will walk downstairs and our mother will tell us breakfast is ready. But something outside is calling to us. Still in our pajamas, we will walk outside and smell the crisp autumn air. We'll whistle for a cab and when it comes near the license plate will just be some random combination of letters and numbers, and we'll sigh."

Proclamation at Reddit